Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

OOC: Blaze will likely ask Gladius to keep her from getting in Skyll’s way, seeing as how he seems to know how to handle such situations. But, she will need to set aside, for the time being, her hatred and focus on the bigger problem: Makuta.

IC: Blaze sees Kryuna, Okay, my first objective is to get her away from Makuta without getting in Her Majesty’s way; sounds simple enough. he thought, trying to be optimistic.

“So here’s the deal, follow me and stay down.” Tarkur says, “ok” Era comments following. They move between covers

Azure draws his magma swords and readies herself for the fight.

1 Like

Jaspar looks between Kavix and Makuta’s minions. “And who said anything about certain death?” He felt oddly calm, considering. This was hardly his first sticky situation, though usually people weren’t actively trying to kill him. He really should have had Pheore train him in sword fighting, all things considered.

2 Likes

Jevis stalked the streets of the mask maker’s city, looking for anything valuable that might have been left after the evacuation.

OOC: I don’t think it got evacuated, it was more put on a lockdown of sorts or now has tighter security as a result of Skyll’s attack.

IC: Blaze began to plan out how he was going to get to Kryuna while keeping out of Skyll’s way and getting out alive.

He could see Kryuna slowly slinking away. She hadn’t see the other okotans yet, only the skull spiders.

The spiders attacked the mass of undead and monsters.

Makuta set foot on the ground. “Home sweet home.” He says.

Skyll walks closer. “And you won’t be staying for long.”

“Is that so?”

1 Like

Blaze starts moving towards Kryuna, a look of pure worry for her in his face.

Okay, this armor should help but I still need to be careful as it doesn’t make me immune to physical damage. he thought.

“Kryuunaaaaaa!” He calls as loudly and clearly as he could out to her, waving his shield so she could see him.

Kavix shrugs.

“Fair point.”

The Lord of the Core slowly shambled towards Makuta from the side opposite to Skyll. He kept a reasonable distance.

Gladius looked at Blaze in a deeply annoyed manner, but sighed bitterly under his breath and trudged after him. Give her a break, kid. You’ve just given up your guise to shout at her; don’t make it worse.

1 Like

Skyll attempts to attack Makuta, who blocked it with his staff. “Nice try.” Makuta says.

The armies attack the Skull Spiders, a brawl ensuing.

OOC: Okay, so here’s the deal: for this fight, you get to choose any of Makuta’s generals except Erisan, SK, and the Toa to fight your character, just make sure they put up a fight, They got this far for a reason. If you want to fight the ones I listed, just attack them, I’ll control them.

Blaze begins running towards Kryuna.

Tempus gets it front of him and he’d feel himself slow down, but not as much as in their last encounter.

Kavix, Stranger, and Sevik look for an adversary that they could feasibly defeat.

Jryuna noticed Blaze and tried to run.

“Not now, Toa!” He yells as he tries to get the armor to increase the strength of its protective power and raises his shield and sword to charge, bulldoze is probably a better word, through Tempus to reach

He isn’t changing course yet, his goal was to reach Kryuna. If Tempus took a moment to look closely, she would see his body language wasn’t one of wanting to destroy an opponent but more akin to being driven to protect a friend.

1 Like

She moves to the side and tries to whip him. “I’m just doing my job, Okotan!” I’m sorry about your fate."

Soulless Knight sees Stranger and starts going towards him.

Kavix would be approached by a currently mechless Erisan.

Makuta kicks at Skyll, who goes to the side instead and tries to slice him, but he blocks again before throwing a punch, which she catches with her hand. “So you aren’t as physically weak anymore, pest.” She growls.

“And you grew weaker.” Makuta replied slyly.

“My fate has yet to be decided.” Blaze said.he moves his shield to block the whip while still moving to reach Kryuna, “Continue down this path, Toa of Time, and you will end up destroying Light itself.” He tells her.

Stranger readies his sword.

“You again,” remarks Kavix, twirling his sword.

She lowers her guard. Her eyes looked conflicted. “Prove it to me.”

Soulless Knight readied his sword and shield. “You will not be disturbing my master.”

“Yup, me.” Erisan said as he readied his blaster.