Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Stranger blocks the attack with his own shield, stabbing at SK while he was distracted.

Kavix blocks the shot with his web-covered shield, producing a pungent odor as said webbing is burned.

OOC: I mean, I would, but, I don’t think that would make sense IC

1 Like

OOC: let me put it this way: if Tempus is killed, Time itself could be killed as well and thus end all of existence.

IC: Blaze keeps running, closing the distance to Kryuna.

Choroko is still with Echo

OOC: sorry if I’m doing nothing, I’m just waiting for @BrokenAxels to be back.

OOC: Not if you don’t want to. We don’t really need the mask.

IC: SK jumped to the side and tried to throw Symphony in front of him.

1 Like

OOC: I mean, when the toa got beamed up, fire, earth, ice, water, stone, and jungle didn’t go away.

1 Like

OOC: they were still alive. Tempus could die and if she dies so could the entire universe because Time has been killed. I’m trying to be logical here.

IC: “Kryuna!” Blaze called, “Wait up!”

Symphony disappeared and appeared seven feet from the two of them.
Sonata still tries to tackle SK.

OOC: I’m not sure logic works here. Besides, logically, I should keep doing what I’ve been doing rather than show up to be convenient.

IC: 44 stood to his feet before stretching.

3 Likes

He moved to the side and tried to trip her.

Sonata is tripped, she tries to roll over and hit his leg with her hand.

Kavix swings his sword at Erisan.

He jumps away as he feels his leg start decaying, and brings his blade down at her.

Erisan blocks with his shield. “You might want to step up your game.”

While SK was distracted, Stranger stabs at him with his sword.

Kavix sidesteps and aims a kick at Erisan’s right shin, hoping to trip him.

Sonata kicks at his hand trying to dislodge the sword. Symphony disappears and appears 4ft away from SK. He uses his side sword to attempt to block SK’s sword, Symphony’s sword was about 40 inches from the hilt and would be able to reach it.

She looked behind her shoulder, but kept running, refocusing her gaze infant of her. Blaze was slowly gaining up until that point when a small burst of speed pushed her ahead. @BlackBeltGamer98

SK rolled to the side and stood up, making sure all his current opponents were at his front.

Erisan steps back, before lunging forward and trying a shield bash.

OOC: um, SKs weapons are both attached to his wrists. He has no actual hands.

Kavix holds up his own shield in turn.

OOC: Understood, thanks.
IC: Symphony smiles,
“How’s your leg doing.”
He motions to Sonata that her job was done. She walks back. He holds his sword out, ready to parry.

OOC: None of that strikes me as particularly logical; why would the element cease to exist if the Toa died?

IC: Jaspar begins circling around Kavix, his sword held in a lose grip. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing, but he wasn’t going to let Kavix fight alone.

Lync approaches the battle from the side, taking note that Skyll was fighting Makuta I wonder if there’s a way to kill both of them at once?

1 Like