Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Erisan rushes in and bashes with his shield.

The flickering form seems to mainly stay around Makuta.

The two shields collide, and Kavix stoops to try and stab at Erisan’s abdomen.

Blaze approaches Makuta, sword and shield drawn. “I am sorry for being late, Queen Skyll.” He said as he rushed to be in a position to protect her from Makuta.

1 Like

“Okay, definitely not good,” comments Sevik.

Tarkur charges his flame bow while Era is looking over the battlefield, “So what’s going on out there?” Tarkur asks, “Well do you want the long or the short version?” She responds, “I was just hoping to know what we’re up against” Tarkur admits as he gets his bow in position, “Oh… Well there’s some skull warriors that need to be taken care of.” Era responds. “Okay, Well try to find some sort of weapon to use I’ll hold them off.” Tarkur says concentrating. Meanwhile Era starts collecting medium sized rocks to throw.

Azure ran into action and started taking down Shadow beasts and Skull warriors from left to right.

Makuta and Skyll seem not to notice him, but the flickering form did. “Another one, eh?” It said, yet it seemed only Blaze would hear it.

“Show yourself!” He yelled, putting himself between this form and Skyll. He was looking right at the figure.

(@Runa)

Sevik observes.

Stranger was still in combat with Soulless Knight.

Skyll shoved him out of the way. “Stop talking to the air, pest!”

The figure laughed as it seemed to solidify to the light and dark attuned fighters. “If you insist.”

Soulless Knight goes in for a thrust at Stranger’s abdomen.

1 Like

Stranger parries the thrust, going in for a shield bash.

Kryuna couldn’t, wouldn’t believe that Blaze, the first person of the party she had ever met, would go and side with the queen. She ran until the battle ws in sight, and her worst fear was confirmed.

1 Like

Blaze got up and glared at the figure. “If I stab you through, will you bleed or die?” He mutters, drawing his sword and shield as he spoke to the creature again.

Once this is taken care of, I am going to put Skyll under arrest and confiscate her mask. he thought.

OOC: GTG soon.

SK matches the blow, trying to use the claws on his shield to grab Stranger’s and throw it.

Erisan twisted sideways out of the way and tried to hit Kavix with his shield.

“Can you get that far?” It responds.

Symphony strikes at SK, aiming for his elbows. Sonata watches, wondering how she could help. She unwraps her new staff and prepares to strike.

Dax and Melody attack several skeleton warriors.

Capella provides cover-fire, for who she finds. She unloads several shots at Makuta and “It”, the thing around Makuta.

Stranger is thrown to the side, his shield landing only a few feet away.

Kavix is sent sprawling.

“Kid!” he calls.

On cue, Sevik blinks behind Erisan, firing off three shots from his elemental bow- two of Jungle and one of Shadow.

SK blocks with his blade, then tries to rush into and body-check Symphony.

Erisan ducks around, them scraping along him, causing wounds. He hits a button on his robot arm. “Grr.”

The figure lands on the ground, a tendril connecting him to the fighting Makuta’s back. “Fight me, Okotan.” It says.

1 Like

Sevik fires at the robot arm.

“Couldn’t resist, huh?” taunts Kavix, pulling out his own crossbow and firing upon the same arm.

Stranger seizes this opportunity to charge at SK with his sword out, aiming for his left flank.

Symphony attempts to kick SK when he rushes in.

Blaze enters a combat stance, the sword and shield glow from their Fire infusion.

“Wouldn’t you get an advantage if you were outnumbered?” He says as he fell to the ground, making the bolts fly by, then rolling up and shooting at Sevik.

SK tries to catch the leg and throw Symphony in between himself and Stranger.

The spirit nonchalantly raises a tendril that seems almost blade-like, it being in his hand.