Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Sevik blinks out of harm’s way.

Kavix fires again at the robot arm.

Blaze waits for the spirit to make a move.

(@Runa)

Capella continues shooting at Makuta n’ It.

Symphony counters by stooping the kick halfway and turning it into a wide step, which prepares for a sharp stab from his side sword.

Stranger backs off for the time being.

Erisan blocks it with his shield.

The spirit walks up towards him. “Do you know what I am?”

SK tries to slice up through the arm with the sword-hand on the arm he used to sweep.

Makuta and Skyll continue their intense battle, neither gaining the upper hand.

3 Likes

“Darkness incarnate?” Blaze asks, readying to strike.

“No.” He says, taking a swing. “Makuta’s greatest creation, and his new driving force.”

Sevik draws his shortsword and charges at Erisan from behind as Kavix tries to keep his attention by firing more shots from his crossbow.

Hiraeth pops up almost out of nowhere, looking out at the chaos “I have no clue what’s going on

1 Like

It happens but Symphony’s attack continues forwards. He still basically an undead like the skeleton warriors, but a bit different. So, his arm gets cut open and it shows that the only thing that change since he saw Symphony last was his appearance.

Choroko was still with Hiraeth

“me either, but we might find something” she responds to him

“True” Hiraeth agrees

Blaze blocks with his shield and counterattacks by lunging for the gut with his sword.

OOC: Echo should probably go looking for Kryuna.

Kryuna sees Echo among the others, she looks away, and begins walking away from the battle.

Erisan rolled to the side, out from between Sevik and the oncoming bolts.

SK stumbled back slightly. “Still dead.” He says.

The spirit hits the sword down with his tendril-formed bow, jumping back. “No further questions?”

Hiraeth looks at the battle. He’s tempted to not fight. Sit out for just this once…

What if Kryuna was in there though? Meh. Better go make sure.

1 Like

Symphony chuckles,
“I wonder if that is what I am. ~Dead ~I think it has a better ring next to your name, what do you think?~

Symphony takes about two steps back, holding his sword out towards his opponent.

“Not really, twisted Spirit of the Forbidden Mask.” He said, beginning to go on the offensive, “But, do you know who I am?” He asked.

“I don’t know, Kryuna looks kind of… sad,” she says worriedly

“Wait where?”