Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

" wait… nevermind, I thought I saw her," she says confused.

OOC: sorry, I thought your talking about her.

“That you still talk to much.” SK says as he tried to slice off his head.

“Another Okotan, lucky enough for me to have blinded Makuta to him. And hey, I have a name.” He said.

1 Like

Kryuna was out of sight from the rest of the group unless Hiraeth journeyed away.

“I am Blaze, apprentice Mask Maker!” He yells, sending a strong slash to his face, “perhaps I should learn your name.”

He leans back, making the blade miss. “And I am Manopae, Spirit of Ultimate Power. And you being an apprentice Mask Maker is no threat.” He points to Makuta. “He was a Mask Maker, and even he bowed to me, knowingly or not.”

1 Like

“Fall to my blade!” Blaze yells as he moves to attack. “I will not fall to that same hubris!”

Blaze planned, dreamed to work to create a stable and good MoUP with one goal: to help others through its power but not decree himself as a deity; but as a servant of Light, friend of the people and guardian of Okoto.

“No, but you’ll fall instead to misplaced confidence.” He says as he dodges to the side and tries to hit the back of his head.

Skyll and Makuta kept fighting, Skyll starting to falter slightly.

Blaze sends a spinning kick in response.

His arm gets grazed by the attack from the spirit.

OOC:

Don’t pretend that Runa’s attack didn’t exist; you’re inviting him to interpret how it landed whichever way he pleases.

IC:

Gladius somehow managed to lose Blaze during the chaos. Spying him getting himself killed, he ran as fast as he could (still slow) to the pair’s location.

Symphony smiles. He leans backwards, till his head nearly touches the ground. In the process he drops the side-sword and uses his hands to support his upper body. (if I read this correctly the sword would go right over him.) Symphony focus to ■■■■■ his body weight onto his arms, so he can essentially kick like a kangaroo. He releases the kick, hoping to hit SK who was right in front of him.

Hiraeth looks at Chroko @KingBoss

“You snoop around here, I’ll go and check the battle. Ok?”

“ok, be safe” she politely said to him

then she looks around for Kryuna (@TheMOCingbird)

Azure could be seen in the midst of the battle chopping Skull warriors and Shadow beasts down.

Tarkur sniped several Shadow beasts from his cover and Era readied her rocks.

Sevik blinks to safety.

Stranger picks up his shield as Symphony keeps SK busy.

She wouldn’t find much except for a few pairs of footprints.

“huh… strange,” she says to her self and was about to follow the footprints but decided not to

1 Like

The spirit falls back and to the side slightly, as to dodge. He stands in somewhat of a defensive stance.

SK blocked with his shield, attempting to grab with the four claws on the shield.

Erisan looked around at his opponents. “Couldn’t beat me one on one so you had to bring in backup, I see?”

Makuta beats Skyll back, and she becomes more desperate in her attacks, even starting to use her two extra arms.

Blaze was hurt but he wasn’t wanting to lower his guard. He charged at the spirit, Elements, Deities of Okoto, I ask for the power to protect my home. he thought as he moved in to attack.

(OCC: If I read it correctly, SK is trying to grab Symphony’s feet?)
Symphony lets his feet be grabbed. He pushes up on his hands, essentially raising the up, so he wouldn’t be supporting himself. He lefts his head up and looks at SK,
“This must be fun for you.”
Symphony reaches for his side sword and grabs it. He swings it at SK.

Kavix shrugs.

“Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.”