Okotan Adventures

Vinazu looked over his letter- the same one all the invited adventures got -as he looked for the building they were supposed to meet in. He read it over again.

Dear adventurer, I invite you to an audience in the City of the Mask Makers. If you accept, I invite you to meet me at the city’s meeting hall in one week’s time.
Sincerely, Ekimu the Mask Maker.

He looked for the large hall in this mess of a city. “This place is a lot more crowded with people then the jungle…”

Izin looked at the city from across the bridge. “Hm…”

Nuuma wandered around the city. “Eh, now where is it?”

@Toa_Distraxx @Morgy @BrokenAxels @jayzor17 @KAI_BORG @Toa_Vladin

2 Likes

As Jeren walked across the bridge, he noticed another Okotan standing where the bridge started.

Izin stared him down, his icy blue eyes baring into him.

Echo began venturing to the city

Ooc- Can i make echo see ghosts again? =P

OOC: You should maybe @ everyone who joined the RP in the first post @Runa

IC: Atlas can be seen walking to the City of the Mask Makers, hammer in hand.

1 Like

OOC: not right away, but I’ve got an idea for later for that.

IC: Vinazu saw Atlas and walked up to him. “Hey, do you know where the meeting hall is?”

Ooc- okey

Ic- Echo fiddled with his axe while he walked

Nuuma came across a news board, looking at it.

‘Another Rahi attack within the jungle region. It seems they’re getting more frequent by the day.’ One person wrote on the board. Nuuma sighed. “Them to? The region of stone is being attacked more as well. This doesn’t seem good…” He mutters to himself.

Jeren looked away from Izin and continued walking, “Wonderful.” He muttered.

Atlas shakes his head. “Nope.”

Lync just stares at the letter. Why the karz would he send me a letter? How does he even know where to find me? She looks up at the bird who delivered the letter, who chirps and promptly flies away. She looks back down at the letter.

Dear adventurer, I invite you to an audience in the City of the Mask Makers. If you accept, I invite you to meet me at the city’s meeting hall in one week’s time.

The idea that somebody would know about her - let alone seek her out - was ridiculous. Yet, it was happening. Perhaps Ekimu had his reasons. Packing quickly, Lync leaves for the City of Mask Makers.

1 Like

“Hmm…” He says. “Well then, I need to find it. Sorry to bother you.” He walks off, passing a seemingly abandoned part of the city. “Well then, that’s odd.”

“Can I help you?” Said a cheery voice from one of the houses. A taller-than-average Okotan, clad in red and gold armor reminiscent of Tahu Master’s and two golden swords sheathed at his sides, walked out of one of the structures dusting himself off as he walked to a bird and reads:

He reads it over again. “Huh.” He smiles in a pleasantly surprised manner, “I guess I should get there soon to RSVP.” He picks up his equipment he rented for the day: tools for repairing and inspecting the area. He whistles a rather upbeat tune as he walks to the city center to drop his things off. He kinda dances to it as he walks.

(The tune is Lost Woods Theme from LoZ: OoT(Ocarina of Time))

Darren shows up in the city.

He hears a pleasant whistling getting closer then sees a tall Okotan with a construction worker’s pack and two swords almost dance by, bobbing his head as he whistled, hummed and almost sang as he passed by. He stops abruptly and waves to the newcomer, “Welcome to the City of Mask Makers! How are you this glorious day?” He is asked in a very happy manner.

Echo makes it there, showing up and being fairly quiet. He was slightly tall for a okotan, and slim too

He is extended the same greeting as the red and gold Okotan bobs his head to a tune that is stuck in his head but is showing signs he is listening if he does get a response.

Echo merely grunts in response “Good enough, i guess”

“What’s on your mind?” He asks, feeling like this guy has a bit of a raincloud over his head.

“Nothing really, im just curious as to why ekimu wants to talk to us” Echo doesnt really make eye contact when he speaks