Okotan Adventures

Blaze tells him to slip it to him before the match starts.

OOC: that was for giving the letters

Geet smiles and nods, “I’ll do just that…” He leaves for waiting room B, thinking he’ll see him there.

2 Likes

Echo was annoyed. He stands there flipping his axe

@TheMOCingbird “Vladin is a formidable warrior.”

@Jcton “I’m not afraid of you.”

Echo looks at Mark(?) and sighs. “Or don’t listen to me and try fighting te murderer, lessening our chances of winning the tournament. That’s cool too.”

1 Like

Once Capella and Mark sat down, he looked at Echo.
“Listen. What are you trying to do? I am trying to protect my friend from the murderer who scared her the whole life. This will don’t affect your chances at this contests, so please shut up and live as alone.”
Mark seemed… energetic. He wanted to protect Capella and the others from his room, and Echo seemed to have a problem with this, at least this is what Mark thought.

“And i doubt hes going to attack her during the tournament. So you can wait until After it to take care of this”

“I prefer to be sure from now, rather than leaving her with a psychopath, OK? Again, I have no idea why you care. This don’t affect you at all, so return to your axes.”

1 Like

“I know that much.” Kryuin said. “How about mark?”

“What about him?”

1 Like

“Is he a good fighter?” @Toa_Vladin

Symphony laughs, “I like your guts, kid!”

Geet knocks on the waiting room B door, he asks, “It Atlas there?”

“Alright, let’s set off the second round with a bang!” The announcer called. “First off: Gladius versus Ghabix!

3 Likes

Echo rolls his eyes and mutters “ones gonna end up in your back one of these days”

1 Like

Gladius groaned and walked out onto the platform, trying not to think about how high off the ground he was.

Forty-four washed up onto the shore.

1 Like

My characters wait for the match to begin.

Melody is deep in her book, she doesn’t notice the hours go by.

Geet knocks again, before entering. He asks, “Is Atlas here?”

Capella seems to ignore him and watches the arena, waiting for the match.

Atlas is in the room. He doesn’t hear Geet’s question though.

Neptune and Hurikan are in the same room as Atlas.

Geet looks around as he enters, he almost shouts, smiling, “ATLAS!!!”