Okotan Adventures

“True…but I know that fighting him can be worse to death…if he goes to far…” She turns to Kryuna (@TheMOCingbird), “I would be surprised if he cared for the rules, he probably has another purpose.”

OOC Sorry, I meant to say [quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:7857, topic:42569”]
if he didn’t care about the rules
[/quote]

OOC: Ok thanks

OOC: I notice your character is reacting a lot at the absolute last minute, which isn’t going to fly. I’ll ignore it for this post, but not again.

IC:

Gladius manage to slow himself before he rammed into the arena wall. Collecting himself, he continued closing the gap.

1 Like

OOC: This because some of your replies end up with something that may finish this battle. I don’t want this battle to end, at least for now.
IC: Ghabix shot some more bolts with his shot gun.

1 Like

OOC: That’s not how RPs work. Just because you want the battle not to end does not give you the right to metagame your characters in fights to end out on top.

Please understand that this roleplay, like any other, depends incredibly on the skill of the people playing it and the characters of those playing. Trying to work around the fundamental aspects of an RP like this only ruins the experience for everyone else involved.

IC:

Gladius stumbled, wondering when he might run out of ammunition. He continued getting closer.

1 Like

OOC: I understand this and I am sorry. When it comes of my skills in rping, this is just my…1…2…3!.. my third serious rp. And Ghabix would be skilled enough to do what I previously said. Gladius underestimates him.
IC: After a few more shots, he remained without ammo.
“Dang it!”

2 Likes

OOC: Yes, but you can’t just say ‘he dodged’. That’s metagaming. I’ve only been in a small handful of serious RPs myself, but all of them were far more serious than this one - not that that’s a bad thing, just letting you know.

IC:

Gladius huffed. A few more of these shots and holes might start to form. But the cry from Ghabix brought a smile to his face.

“Now you’ve had your fun,” He said, resting momentarily. “Now how about we actually fight?”

2 Likes

Geet grabs a slip of paper from his armor, it’s blank. He taps his head as he thinks on what to write. He leans on the wall as the thinking intensifies.

Ghabix throw his shot gun away, at the edge of the arena. He raised his fists, ready for a street fight.
“I can do this all day!”

1 Like

Geet writes and writes. He sighs, before tearing apart what he just wrote.

Kryuna rolled her eyes when he threw away his shotgun. “Well, what he lacks in brain cells he makes up for in guts.” She said under her breath. @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

“Can you?”

Gladius spun the sword over his head twice before gripping it with both hands. He began to advance.

1 Like

Swords…
“Yes, I CAN!”
He drew his sword and tried to protect himself by Gladiu’s sword.

1 Like

Gladius sighed. He was getting into a defensive stance when Gladius was nowhere even close.

But that’s a easy thing to fix…

He continued approaching, attempting to kick up more dirt as he did so.

The dirt wasn’t affecting Ghabix. He was ready to defend himself.

1 Like

Gladius looked at the dirt. Looks like I got enough.

He brought a violent swing from the side.

OOC: What?

OOC: Sword. Swing from the side. Lol.

Ghabix tried to protect himself from the swing.