Okotan Adventures

OOC: Ghabix kinda lost already; he’s just being stubborn.

IC: Pheore shakes her head. “I’m all for being stubborn, but this is just dumb. Is he even trying?”

3 Likes

Forty Four stumbled back to his feet.

2 Likes

OOC Also, how did he get away from Gladius, even though Gladius had a blade to his throat.

IC Both my characters continue watching, Kryuna pretends to yawn.

1 Like

Geet looks at the fight for a second then sighs, he grabs another piece of paper and starts writing again.

1 Like

OOC What waiting room is he in?

1 Like

OOC: B with Blaze. Capella and Symphony are in A

2 Likes

If you scan the fight, that sort of thing seems to happen a lot…

2 Likes

Echo watches the fight. “Is he that dumb? He lost. He needs to go ahead and give up”

1 Like

“Pride.” Izin states from over in the corner. “He’s a showman. Doesn’t know when to swallow his pride and accept someone’s better than him.”

3 Likes

Geet finishes writing. He looks over what he wrote, afterwards he tucks the paper in his armor.

2 Likes

OOC: @Ghidora131 OK, Gladius can win, sine I have four more characters and I think this is your only one in the tournament.
IC: Ghabix raised his arms and closed his eyes. He got hit pretty badly and felt down. He passed out.

OOC:

Again, that’s not how this works.

IC:

Gladius groaned. I hope I don’t have to give that whelp his sword back. He raised his sword to the crowds.

3 Likes

OOC: I don’t really are. I guess that everybody wants to have at least one character in the next round. I still have four more shots. Plus, most of this fight was Ghabix trying to push his limits to try to make Gladius to stop insulting him and everything.

IC: No response from Ghabix.

The crowd cheers. “And Gladius wins! Next up; Hitora versus Blaze!(@BlackBeltGamer98)”

3 Likes

Blaze gathers his things and checks them thoroughly as he walks out.

OOC: Not gonna be very active, just warning you.

1 Like

Pheore glances to Hitora. “Try not to loose, okay? I want to beat you myself.”

Geet waves at Blaze, looking through the window.

1 Like

Blaze finished checking his equipment and gave a smile in Geet’s direction.

2 Likes

Geet gives a thumbs up, also smiling.

“I don’t plan on it.” Hitora says confidently, walking out towards the arena.

3 Likes