Okotan Adventures

“30 widgets on the guy with the shield.” Kryuna said to anyone in waiting room A.

1 Like

Hitora reaches the arena and cracks his knuckles. “Don’t expect me to hold back, Blaze.”

The announcer clears his throat. “Aaaaaaaand…Fight!

2 Likes

Gladius patted Blaze’s shoulder as he walked back inside, still clutching Ghabiz’s sword as the staff dragged Ghabix off the grounds. This could mean the championship if Blaze wasn’t there to take out some of the heavier-hitting opponents.

I really doubt that kid could take out the top competitor. Gladius mused. But I know he can make it that far.

1 Like

OOC: I’m on the bench on this one. Hitora is a good fighter, he was able to beat Geet early in the story, (Though Geet wasn’t in blood-lust back then.) but I think Blaze does show some promise. How do you think it will play out?

IC: Geet smiles waiting for the fight to begin.

2 Likes

(@Runa) Blaze stretches out his body, causing a series of clicks and wind chimes-esque sounds to come from his joints.

“Hitora, I was planning the same thing.” He drew his shield.

“Ready when you are.” He tells his friend.

Runa flicked back his arms back, activating his gauntlets, before dashing at Blaze.

Blaze presents his shield and puts it at an angle to redirect the strike while it keeps all of its momentum. This is to create an opening on Hitora to exploit and strike before getting away from close range.

Hitora came up close and threw at Blaze not a punch, but a kick aimed for his knees.

Blaze used the kick as a sort of jumpstart to roll away from the attacker and wishes he had a ranged weapon as he tries to figure out Hitora’s ‘rhythm’ in battle.

Hitora tried to fake a right hook at Blazes shoulder.

Blaze brought his shield down and went flush to its back, positioned to get moving if an attack got around it. He kept an ‘ear’ out for the rhythm of Hitora’s fighting style.

He pulls his right hook and comes in with a left jab at the stomach area.

It hit the shield dead on. Causing Blaze to be thrown back a bit. Blaze looks at the ground for their tracks while keeping an eye on Hitora.

Hitora throws himself up using his strength, flying upwards past the shield as he attempts to come down with a punch, using gravity to try and help the force of the punch.

Blaze noticed the fact Hitora vanished from view and had been mentally keeping track of the rhythm. He rolls to the side and aims for Hitora’s back when he lands.

Hitora lands in a three-point hero landing, before rolling forward and turning to face Blaze, staying still in a fighting stance.

OOC: I’m imagining Hitora’s rhythm is similar to “Believer” by Imagine Dragons.

IC: Blaze faces Hitora, a calculating look in his eyes.

Hitora faces back, his eyes burning with nothing but pure determination.

OOC: Now you’ve made me think of Megalovania!

IC: Blaze thinks he’s figured out Hitora’s rhythm in battle and waits for the brawler to strike. The calculating look in his eyes shows the spark of his fiery passion beginning to grow and combine with the control provided by his current mental view of the fight.

Hitora takes a deep breath, then rushes forward it seems.