Okotan Adventures

Firestorm mentally begins the ‘melody’ of the fight and waits. He waits a couple counts then also advances, shield ready.

Hitora winds up his left for a punch.

Blaze prepares a counter strike for during the ‘half/between-beat’ to interrupt the rhythm.

Hitora jumps sideways to the right and comes in with a left knee.

The ‘music battle’ begins. Blaze figures out a counter-rhythm and begins to move to it. He barely redirects the knee with his shield and goes to pommel strike Hitora away from him.

Hitora follows the momentum around with a backfist, aiming for where the pommel was coming from.

Blaze got hit in the shoulder and staggered back, trying to keep the shield between himself and Hitora.

OOC: I know this is stupid but I am trying to apply this logic to the fight:

1 Like

Hitora dashes in again and attempts to hammerfist down over the shield.

1 Like

Atlas, Neptune and Hurikan watch the fight.

1 Like

Blaze feels the jarring impact, but counters by creating a curve through moving the shield,essentially throwing Hitora.

He aims to get a strong hit in on an open area near his legs while Hitora is in the air.

Hitora turns around midair and draws his shield, blocking the hit. Once he lands on the ground, he puts it back on his back and waits there. So maybe the offensive isn’t quite working so well right now…

Blaze sees him hesitate and moves in for a strong shield bash.

1 Like

Hitora tenses, waiting for the strike to come closer.

Blaze suddenly starts zigzagging.

OOC: GTG, sleep.

1 Like

Nahgor glances at Lync who seems poised to strike
“Look never mind lets just continue forward before the cold shuts us down”

Rena walked to him.
“Ahem.”
She raised her hand.
“Give me that.”

Hitora starts hopping from side to side; partly as strategy, partly as impatience.

OOC: I’m not gonna be on much today, just a heads up.

2 Likes

OOC: Dude. Ghabix was pretty hurt after the battle.

OOC: Sorry 'bout that.

IC: Lync shakes her head. “Right.” She begins walking again, curling up her whip and hooking it to her waist as she does so.

Pheore watches the battle with interest. Not bad; the kid seems to have some idea of what he’s doing…

1 Like

Gladius looked distastefully at her open palm. Then he smiled.

“My condolences.” He said. “But who are you? This is Ghabix’s weapon, and until he recovers I’m not letting anyone else touch it.”

2 Likes