Okotan Adventures

Geet watches the fight studying Hitora’s fighting style.

Halmos tapped the arm of his seat.

The last fight had been so boring, watching the little imp cower around like a fool and the big lummox try repeatedly not to accidentally kill him… Just cut him in half already! …Well, it had bored him half to death, but this fight, now this fight was interesting. Blaze and, um… No clue who that one is, didn’t appear to be cowards. This would be very entertaining.

In another part of Okoto, Bramble finished setting another trap, this one large enough to potentially capture an Okotan. Although he didn’t know that…

2 Likes

OOC: It’s okay it was a bit douchy of me
As the strong winds batter against the unlikely pair the barely visible path they were following disappears; swallowed by the abyss of snow.
Huh well darn guess were blind now saw if Ekimu gave you any clues on where to find the mcguffin do say because I’d rather let hypothermia set before using one of those chunks of Kharzani for warmth.

“Condolences? Sigh… I am Rena. Hi cousin.”

“Convenient. I’m his uncle.”

Gladius close a spot some distance from her to sit down.

Atlas makes sure his shield isn’t too damaged from his last battle.

Neptune continues to watch the fight.

Hurikan stops watching, due to uninterest.

“It’s farther north than this,” Lync calls back, her arms wrapped around herself to protect from the biting wind. “He said something about an oddly-shaped piece of ice.” She ducks her head into a sudden gust of wind. “But there’s no way we’re going to see it in this storm! We need to hide out from the storm.”

She sat down.
“Shut up. Please give it to me.”

Gladius glared at her.

“If he really is your cousin, maybe you’ll think more than once about what you say to me.” Gladius huffed. “Besides, I’m not giving it to you, only the authorities of this game or to the failed champion himself.”

Hitora stopped jumping as his eyes lit up. Idea…

He clapped his hands together with all his might, creating a loud, metallic clang that boomed through the arena.

“Why?”

Blaze rolled through it, slowing down majorly and made to strike Hitora’s legs out from under him.

Hitora was hit and tried to fall on top of Blaze and being him down with him.

1 Like

Symphony smiles. He studies the fight.

Blaze angled his shield to work as a ramp to get Hitora out of the way.

Hitora used the shield as a push off, pushing himself up and away, and Blaze the opposite way.

Blaze faced off with Hitora after quickly getting up.

Hitora starts circling around him.

1 Like

Blaze mirrors his movements, keeping distance.

1 Like

Hitora fakes the start of a forward dash, gauging Blaze’s reaction.

2 Likes