Okotan Adventures

Vinazu was sketching something in a small book.

Izin just sat there.

Nuuma was practicing with his sword on the other side of the bridge, using a small tree as a target.

1 Like

“Just a wandering mercenary.”

“Ha! Ha ha!”
Then she realized that he wasn’t joking.
“Wait, really?”

“Yeah…I was a bit surprised to get the letter from Ekimu, considering my occupation.”

“But… why?”

“A mercenary only fights wars for money. We only choose the biggest payer, but because of some of my history, I came anyways.”

“But why you don’t have a regular job? Like a soldier, or a guardian, or an adventurer?”

“Regrets…Mistakes…sometimes brings the worse of us. I’ll be happy once my job is over.”

OOC: Again, what’ve I missed? this is becoming too common

2 Likes

OOC: Everyone is meeting at the gate. @Toa_Distraxx

“Regrets… You know… Everybody had bad days. Some had horrible days. I know a person that had an absolutely horrible day, and she wanted to run, to leave the island, to suicide, but she just restarted her life. You don’t need to be a mercenary just because you did a bad thing. This person have a very nice job where she don’t need to kill.”
@Jcton

“Depends on what I did.” Geet sighs, “Let’s just say I become overjoyed when I fight…no matter who.”

“Oh… I understand. What’s bad in it?”

“I have very little control, when I start enjoying the fight. I like call it a “flip.” I feel so much joy in the fight that I can’t stop the fight. During these “flips” I tend to have various mood swings. It’s like I flip who I am”

“I understand… I think you have multiple personality.”

“It’s not so much a change in personality, but a sudden and drastic change in morals.”

“Hm… Yeah. You know, my aunt was a psychiatrist and she told me some things. Do you want to talk?”

Atlas goes to the gate.

His comment goes unanswered, seeing that Lync is out of sight and earshot.

By the time the others are at the gate, she’s already there, perched atop it.

1 Like

“Maybe a bit later…” Geet sighs and slowly sloops down, staring at the ground, silent. @Toa_Vladin

1 Like