Okotan Adventures

Vladin jumped next to her, without any effort.
“You are like a she-Tarzan, right?”

OOC: The gate isn’t exactly short…

IC: Lync stares at him blankly. “I’m gonna go with a no.”

1 Like

OOC: I know. This is why I said without effort.
IC: “I see that you like climbing and running on buildings and gates. I mean… I think this is what the Okotoans of Jungle do. I rarely meet one.”

OOC: Even Lync would need effort to do that, and this is pretty much what she does with her life. Just seemed a bit unrealistic to me.

IC: She shrugs. “It’s not like I know.”

1 Like

OOC: Both Vladin and Athena are very very very very very skilled due to the fact that they were trained by the Protectors.
IC: “Yeah… So, what do you think about our team?”
@jayzor17

Vinazu sees Lync up on the gate. “She has the right idea.” He mutters, before closing it and unwrapping his grappling hook, throwing it up, and using it to climb up on the gate, before going over to one of the upraised parts and leaning against it, taking his book back out and starting to draw in it once again.

1 Like

OOC: There’s a difference between skill and physical limits. I’m going along with it because ultimately it doesn’t change anything, but I don’t think anyone here is superhuman - er, super-okotan. Granted this is really up to Runa to actually decide if we care. /shrug.

IC: Lync nods to Vinazu before refocusing on Vladin. “There is in fact a team.”

3 Likes

“Yes! What do you think about it? About Vizanu, Tekan, Blaze, Atlas, Athena, me?”

Atlas looks at the gate. I can’t climb up this.

OOC: I’m assuming we are supposed to climb up the gate

1 Like

OOC: No. Vladin went there because Lync was there. And Vizanu… I don’t know why.

OOC: Normal people walk through gates. Lync is not normal. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: “The last day has convinced me that you all exist. Probably.”

2 Likes

“That we what? Exit?”

“That you are most likely real people and not in my head. I’m not this creative.”

1 Like

Vladin laughed.
“In your head. Mrs., I assure you: I am not an imaginary friend.”

“You most definitely don’t meet the requisite requirements.”

“What do you mean?”

“Being her friend.” Vinazu jokingly guesses.

“Ha ha ha! Pretty funny mister grappling hook.”

Lync rolls her eyes. “Quite the joke.”

“So what you wanted to say?”
@jayzor17