Okotan Adventures

OOC Isn’t that for the GM to decide though?

If there canonically isn’t gate, whats to say a tree didn’t grow there?

2 Likes

OOC: From the animations, there were trees outside the city, near the gate. Bot nobody is outside the city yet. I may be wrong, of course.

1 Like

“Stress release.” Tekan muttered angrily, Slamming his foot into another rock, launching it over the gate, barely clipping the top of it, and into the forest.

“Nice place, Baram is.” Vinazu said. “I’m from Kursbye. It’s near, and even partially built in, the mountains near the Region of Water, probably as far inland as it can be there.” He continued. He looked up from his book and out at the jungle/forest. “It was a nice place, but I’ve just been exploring place to place for a few years now. Wonder how everyone’s doing?” He ponders.

“Have you guys ever been in the Region of Fire?”

Lync shrugs. “Probably alright. Not like there’s a lot to bother them.”

“Only the outskirts near the Jungle.” He said. “Y’know, where the two meet at the Dead Forest on the mountains.” He then looks back at Lync. “That is true. Decent amount of good warriors there, if need be as well.”

“Yeah. I know the place. My house isn’t very far away.”

Lync nods. “My brother is still there; he’s a healer.”

1 Like

“That’s good.” He says, scribbling some more sketches into his notebook.

“What are you drawing?”

“Ideas.” He said, flipping through the pages to show him ideas for inventions, including the very sheath glider combo on his back near the front of the book, and some other miscellaneous ideas.

“Let me see.”
He looked at them.
“Pretty good! You have talent!”

Geet walks around, pacing himself. He looks at the wall and the gate, questioning when they were built. He asks, “Hey, Vinazu, when was this wall built?”

Lync looks over in interest when he shows the glider, taking note of prominent design aspects. It doesn’t look too complicated… I think?

1 Like

“Dude! His name is Vizanu! Not Vinazu!”

Tekan growled lowly, glancing around for more rocks to kick.

Atlas continues to wait to leave.

“Vizanu. Dude. Shouldn’t we leave?”

“Sorry, I was never the most literate being in the world.”

2 Likes