Okotan Adventures

“I was hoping someone would say that.” Atlas says. Why didn’t I just say that myself?

1 Like

“Actually it is Vinazu.” He says. He sees Lync’s interest and flips back to the glider. “Interested? I could probably help make you one, but it might take a little while.” He then looks down at Geet. “A long time ago! Finished probably within the first five generations to live on the island, and we’re probably within the 500’s somewhere!” He yelled down.

Izin looked up. “Is everyone even here yet?”

1 Like

“I think I would want one too, Vinazu.”

“Uh, sure. The time isn’t a problem; it’s not like I have a terribly busy schedule.”

He looked at the Fire Okotan. “I’d need to come up with a different design. The Region of Fire wouldn’t mix well with a sticks and leaves glider.”

“You can paint it in red and it’s enough.”

Geet throws his chain up and it latches to the wall. Geet then climbs the wall reaching the top.

“But it’d burn really easily.” Vinazu said. He then turned to Lync. “Alright. Do you want it to be a sheath as well, or are you fine with it just being a glider?”

1 Like

“You have a point…”

“Uh…” Lync stares off into the distance, thinking. “The uh, the sheath would be useful for climbing. Could store it when I’m climbing and stuff.”

“Do we leave now?” Atlas seems slightly annoyed with all the waiting.

“You can talk about gliders while we are going to find the mask.”

“Alright, we’ll keep talking on the ground.” He jumps off to meet everyone on the ground, using his glider to soften his fall near the ground. “Everyone here and ready?”

“You could try a metal frame, and coat the wings in some non-flammable oils…Yes, I’m ready.”

Finally. Atlas thinks.

Lync slides down the wall after Vinazu and nods.

Geet follows Lync down the wall. Awkwardly carrying his bag down. His huge bag of supplies.

Atlas walks through the gate. “Yep.”

Assuming everyone was there, both Izin and Vinazu head out, picking Nuuma up along the way.

“Just a quick question, but is anyone hungry. I have foodstuff.”