Okotan Adventures

Nuuma quickly followed him through once again.

As he entered he noticed a mask put on a stand in the center of the small room, a sense of power emanating from it.
It was jagged, shards and spikes sticking out erratically and its colors mixed of oranges and reds, nearly explosive in a way.

OOC: Also, check out this tumblr!

I’M DIEING!!! XD

1 Like

Nuuma readied to run away as he kept watching.

Izin saw the sun begin to set. “Should we make camp?”

Geet looks around him, he walks forward to Nuuma. Standing beside him Geet looks on, “…” He tries to say something but no word could form.

1 Like

Before he could speak, Nuuma put his finger over Geet’s mouthpiece, s a signal to stay silent.

Geet gently relaxes, "It’s good to have a friend." He thought

As they watch Tekan sighs, reaching up and tapping the mask, a flash of power emanating from it before it shattered, falling apart as the temple shook around them, Tekan turning around quickly as he prepared to run before seeing the two.
“What? Why are you two h-” He started to ask, tripping slightly in surprise before an ominous rumble interrupted him.
“Never mind! You have to get out of here now!” He yelled, charging at them as he reached out in an attempt to grab them, aiming his run towards the exit.

Nuuma did a quick duck-and-turn maneuver as he started sprinting towards the exit.

Geet grabs Tekan’s hand and turns to run. His face was still, but his body spoke fear. A fear unheard to him, yet familiar.

“ARGGGH! YOU IDIOT!” Tekan yelled at Nuuma, scooping up Geet and holding him as he charged, hunched over slightly as the temple started to collapse around them, large chunks of stone falling down as the rumbles increased. He quickly reached Nuuma, giving him a glare as they ran together, Tekan keeping an eye out for any nearby falling chunks as they neared the exit.

OOC I love scooby mistakes too

1 Like

OOC: YES! XD

1 Like

OOC Welp. Time to go back to my characters for my rps

OOC: Have fun with that!

1 Like

Kryuin had been following with the group. He takes a seat next to Izin.

1 Like

Blaze had finished all the rationing. “Where are Tekan and the others?” He asks. He feels afraid for some odd reason and reaches to his shield.

1 Like

Athena was next to him.
“This Tekan guy just disappeared. And the Stone Okotoan is gone too. The others are here.”

Vladin was boring. He decided to do the same as Vinazu. He took a pen and a notebook from his bag and jumped on the remains of a destroyed building. Then he started to draw.

“No idea.” Atlas replies, with a tone implying he doesn’t care very much.

“Hm. What should I paint? What should I paint?”
Then he looked at Atlas.
“I know!”

A faint golden glow was in the near distance. Izin saw it, got up, and started walking towards it.

Vinazu looked around to see where Lync was.

1 Like