Okotan Adventures

OOC: I forget, are we moving or camped out?

Vladin finished to paint Atlas. He saw Lync.
“Yup. I must paint her.”

OOC: Just set up camp, since the sun was setting. But we’re a decent ways into the mountains now.

1 Like

OOC: Okay, that’s what I thought.

IC: Lync is perched in a tree on the outskirts of the campsite.

“You idiots!” Tekan hissed at his two followers as they burst from the temple, the outer wall collapsing behind them in such a way that one couldn’t even tell the temple was once there.

Nuuma looks back. “What the…”

Vinazu got up and started heading towards Lync.

Izin walked closer to the strange golden glow.

“Why did you follow me?! Did you not even listen to what I warned you of?!” Tekan hissed, setting Geet down on his feet as he stood up fully, looking down at them with a glare.

Nuuma glared back. “Yeah, But I didn’t care. We’re working together, so we have to stick together, whether you like it or not!”

“Yes yes, whatever. But you didn’t have to follow me here! This was my responsibility, not yours! No one… no one else had to know.” He muttered sadly, hunching in a tired fashion.

“I followed you to make sure you weren’t ambushed. I don’t know much about you, but alone a burden only multiplies.”

“Bah, I’ve done this for years alone and I never plan for that to change.”

Atlas sits down on a nearby rock.

OOC: Atlas is in the camp, so he hasn’t really moved. For anyone confused

If Lync notices Vinazu, she doesn’t show it.

Vladin was drawing Lync. She was looking at her from time to time.

Athena was walking around. Bored.

Echo sat,humming some strange tune, he looked bored, and tired, as always.

OOC: Wait For It? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooc- surewhynot

1 Like

Vladin finished his paint and looked at it happy.
“What a piece of art!”

“Sorry to bug you, but could I possibly get those measurements?” Vinazu asks her.

Izin saw what the glow was emanating from; some golden crystalline structure. It looked like something was inside it, so Izin walked closer.

“Never mind.” Tekan growled, shaking his head before he stalked back to the temple, suddenly dropping to a knee in front of the rubble, bowing his head and clasping his hands together as he started muttering quietly.