Okoto in Minecraft (Map/Experiment) UP FOR DOWNLOAD!

@Garnira Could you try putting more of the Skullies in as bosses? Like a bunch of Skull Warriors at the Gate, or Slicer in the Arena.

I’m already planning on that.

I most certainly would, but there’s just no good way of giving skeletons four arms. Furthermore, he can only hold one sword in 1.8. I just don’t feel like I’d be doing him justice by making him just another armored skeleton with a sword.

Perhaps I’ll add Slicer, Basher, and LoSS when I port over to 1.9. Commands are a lot less lag(and headache) inducing in the snapshots, and that’s bound to be the case when we get the full release.

1 Like

A concept that I had was that blazes could be re-textured, with the outer… floaty-blaze arms? being retextured into swords. Then fireballs could be retextured into what would resemble Skull Slicer’s chain w/ grabber. Maybe you could even make it so that said fireballs would knock armor/weapons/etc. off of players.

However, as aforementioned, this would require a texture pack.

This looks awesome. I noticed there is no download link yet. Do you plan to give us a download link before the map is finished or do you want to completely finish it first before releasing?

If you haven’t made Skull Slicer…

2 armor stands in the same place, one with different angles on the arms. These 2 overlap so look like 4 arms. One of the armor stands has a head.

1 Like

That’s a creative idea, but it’s not that simple. You can’t remodel the shape of mobs, not to mention that blazes have more than a few too many limbs.

I’ll be releasing a download link as soon as I’m done with all of the 2015 structures. That means all of the shrines, the ancient city, the ruins in the ice region, and at least a couple huts per region. Oh! And the temple of time as well.(I still need to figure out where that is)

I’m nearly finished with the city, I have half of the shrines done, and I still have to do the rest. If I were to guess, I’d probably say that the first release will be out in November, but no promises. :wink:

That’s totally doable, I just would rather have him be an actual enemy than a statue. Furthermore, the armor stands will only be able to hold swords in their right hands.

I can make him in 1.9 as a fully fledged enemy for sure, but unfortunately that’s not out yet as a full release and I need world edit to do my building. He and Basher will be around someday, just not right now.

1 Like

@Garnira If you’re still wondering where the Temple of time is, I have a possible location: On the Hero Pack/Detailed Map poster, In the Jungle region there is a small open Plains area near the Fire/Jungle Mountains it’s hard to see but there seems to be some structure there and the book says that the ToT is in an open field on top of a hill, sooo…

Also I would like to help in any way I can: Minecraft name is OrionStargazer
Just send me a PM to give me more info on when, where, and what to do :smiley:

Quick progress update: I actually think I’ve figured out a decent building style for the city.

Also, @Political_Slime
So uh, I’m not master anymore… :frowning:

Rip topic?

3 Likes

inb4 total demise

Rest in Pixels :cry:

1 Like

Bro, if you wanna be master, then start getting addicted to these boards!

m8 I am. Been here since last… July!

The criteria changed and I have to read over 9000(literally) posts before I get my title back. :sweat:

1 Like

Wat

[quote=“Garnira, post:150, topic:12303”]
Rip topic?
[/quote]wat

[quote=“Garnira, post:154, topic:12303”]
The criteria changed and I have to read over 9000(literally) posts before I get my title back
[/quote] should be easy with the two explod

Just go to the Bonkle 2016 topic
/s

1 Like

Exactly dear sir!

1 Like

So, how do I sign up?

@Mist

Why? Because that’s the man who made a Bionicle 2015 and “The Legend” animation via minecraft.

(I’m not joking. He made a video out of simple Minecraft blocks. Surely he can do this just as seamlessly.)

This still a thing? I’d be willing to help out.

Username is sammyspartan17

The 's’es may be capitalized. I can’t remember.

Do you want to work or play on it? Because if the latter, the map will be out once I’m done with all the 2015 structures.

If you wanna help,

It is indeed! Read the instructions above to help. I’m too poor for a server.

Also, updates! :smiley:

More work on the city, as well as some other parts of the island(for a change).

6 Likes

my god this looks cool

2 Likes