Old School Style Lewa

I like this one the best out of the 3 I’ve done so far.

Unarmed

Back

Prisma

54 Likes

Color distribution is defiantly less distracting from the last 2 due to the grey, the katana translating into a cutlass is reasonable I suppose, not digging the scythe though from the bare structure. Those Nuva shoulder help cover noticeable gaps and defiantly the best variant so far. :closed_umbrella:

3 Likes

Just straight-up awesome.

2 Likes

This is the best out of the three so far, but the forearms look a little too thin and he has a hunch back look.

1 Like

Looks better than the other two, but the hips look too wide still.

I really like it, especially the prisma version. Lewa would definitely chose that as his profile pic.
This seems rather stout, though. Lewa is the Toa of agility, remember. Oh wait, that was Knight’s Kingdom.

1 Like

The color blocking on the thighs irk me but besides this this is pretty friggin good. i feel like there’s too much of that light green in the legs compared to the body

1 Like

I think it would look better with a normal miru but it looks good anyway

1 Like

Broken joint in his right knee :c looks perfect though!

1 Like

I know. I HATE that so much. But I guess there’s not much I can do about it.

Where did you get the green CCBS limbs?

A bootLego Hulk figure from AliExpress. It was a set of 6. It also had blue ones on the Cap and Supermand figures.

2 Likes

Too bad LEGO never hopped on the opportunity to make such colorful limbs.

1 Like

I know, right? I hate that I have to resort to bootLego sets to get more variety in my parts collection. But Lego leaves me with no option.

2 Likes

Yup, they have some explaining to do.

2 Likes

really captures it!

1 Like