On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

‘‘best price’’

3 Likes

If you wanted a clear 2015 Mask of Fire from Comic Con, this is kinda neat:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NYCC-New-York-Comic-Con-Lego-Bionicle-Transparent-Clear-Hau-Mask-2014-/201694706798?hash=item2ef5f0fc6e:g:~2oAAOSw8gVX6aX8

Or, maybe a Fikou spooder?

Finally, best of all, you can get the fabled Toa Ehrye!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Figures-and-pieces-Mixed-Lot-/131975207733?hash=item1eba55db35:g:oGEAAOSwmfhX3qNW

1 Like

Pohatu Nuva proudly displays the life-changing results of regular leg workout and chiropractor visits. He admits that dietary changes are an ongoing challenge

8 Likes

plus he has ‘‘custom weapon type’’

1 Like

Man Korgot has been looking good lately.

13 Likes

Definitely Korgot.

Tots.

100%.

Oh wait.

Look like that Grimlock got The Touch!

2 Likes

reximus prime… ?

You may remember Ares the Ultimate Battle Robot…but did you know of his brothers Poseidon and Hephaestus?

Poseidon is apparently the popular one.

Hephaestus is too busy being a cool guy who doesn’t look at explosions to notice that he’s being hunted by a Visorak from behind.

Here’s a closer look at him

4 Likes

The only reason people buy Toa Mata Nui is not there.

2 Likes

drumroll

For the low price of 4000, you can purchase this one of a kind HUGE 2 feet one of a kind lego batman! And yes, it is just like batman from the lego movie! So fork over 4 grand, and achieve true happiness from this one of a kind batman! (With free shipping)

13 Likes

Boy now I can really get ready for TLBM!

2 Likes

So…I came across this oddity.

I did some digging and I found scans of it! I must admit, this looks pretty cool; the amount of depth they put in is impressive

Tagging local HF fanatic @RaptorTalon

12 Likes

I actually kinda sorta remember it being an insert in a LEGO Club magazine back in 2012.

6 Likes

Heh, I remember that. It came in the LEGO Club magazine.

9 Likes

Duddunk

Yeah, I just had a brain fart.

1 Like

Fair enough.

As for the game guide, I did actually use it while playing the game. made it a lot more fun.

4 Likes

t’was hard to navigate some areas like the hive so this would’ve been very helpful I imagine. The maps even show the hidden areas where you can find collectibles and blueprints!

3 Likes

Yee!

(but for real, I am awful with directions, and the hive was a nightmare of corridors that all look the same…so this was helpful)

1 Like

I actually have that.

2 Likes