Order of Mata Nui Files #19: Yukore, Great Being of Spirits

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

Huge dump of MOCs from the OoMN Files series incoming!

MOC Instructions & More: https://bit.ly/3bq8bkN
How to Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvW4FBNnG0A
MOC Review: Coming Soon™!

Slideshow w/ Theme Music:

Bio:
Name: Yukore
Species: Great Being
Element: Spirits
Kanohi: Komau, Mask of Mind Control
Affiliation: Ministry of the Red Star
Titles: Great Being
Personality: Quiet, charming, nonsensical, perceptive, always seems to be hiding something
Fighting Style: Well rounded in both melee and elemental ranged combat
Abilities: All Great Being abilities, unfathomable Spirit manipulation abilities
Equipment: Dual swept blades

More shots of the MOC!

The rest of the shots in this post are from the original slideshow and are an older version of this MOC.

← Previous OoMN Files --------------- Next OoMN Files →

35 Likes

Great! Beautiful use of the little pink flowers.

2 Likes

great detailing and colours used!

1 Like

The flowers are a unique touch.

1 Like

This is a cool MOC. I like the use of the flowers, not to mention how unconventional a colour combo Light Blue, Black, and Pink is.

I take it these characters come from some sort of AU of yours? Because it looks awfully mechanical for a great being (unless of course you intended her to be in a suit of armour) and I don’t think Great Beings (or any non matoran universe life forms for that matter) were able to use mask powers in the canon.

3 Likes

You’re correct. I have a BIONICLE story series I’m working on and these characters appear in it.

This video explains how the Great Beings work in my story:

Basically, in my story, there’s an additional layer beyond what we know of the Great Beings from BIONICLE canon, and they are essentially 10th dimensional beings with imperfect minds.

2 Likes

What an incredible color scheme and build. It’s just so good.

2 Likes

This moc is really good, but that mask does not fit in my opinion. Also those metru feet look not very stable, so hopefully the weight is distributed well.

I know it’s been a while since the last post on this topic. But this moc is so unique! The colour scheme and part usage is great really cool!

1 Like