Overwatch

So, I got this thing.

1 Like

I have pretty much everything I want from Uprising. Rein,Bastion, Mercy and the Ironclad Torb, as well as the D.Va intro.

The only other things I really want are the new Edgy Genji skin, or that lovely Zenyatta intro (Which I can buy at the end regardless), but even so, I’m happy.

Also, there is this to take up some time: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/?utm_source=hots-heroes-now-live-

1 Like

Blackwatch Genji is all that I wanted and I am so happy I finally have him.

Now, about that Nexus Challenge-exclusive D.Va skin…

3 Likes

As a D.Va main, I gotta say Officer D.Va is the first skin for her in a long time that I actually want.

Also, I made a really fun custom game mode based on “The Hidden” from Half-Life. It involves a Sombra who can repeatedly stealth, but can only melee (however, the melee deals 800 damage, so usually it insta-kills). She can also Relocate, but at a slightly longer cooldown than usual. She has a little more health, but not much, so you have to be very careful. The part that makes this extra fun is whoever kills the Hidden Sombra gets to be her next match, so that encourages people to play extra risky, making it more fun for everyone.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun, would like to play sometime :smiley:

1 Like

Even though I went from 35-45 and have completed the lootbox thing every time it resets (and played 3v3 + CTF) I’ve only gotten blackwatch Mc Cree and a bunch of commons. I’ll take the Mc Cree I guess, I wanted edgelord Genji tho. I had a friend get it on his first box and he doesn’t even really play overwatch at all. (May I tell you; the salt was real.)

Honestly, I don’t play any of the characters with Uprising skins that I want (other than Reinhardt). As such, I’ve spent more time playing Heroes of the Storm (not just because I like the game and am level 86), but also because Nexus Challenge means good skins. Oni Genji (which is cool, but I don’t play Genji), Officer D.Va, and who know what other rewards.

Happy Anniversary!

4 Likes

I need that hanzo skin.

I don’t even play him, I just wanna be Jetstream Sam

3 Likes

I have it, and since I got it I got betterits my second/third day playing with him

Nice. I did get a lot of the other skins I wanted though, like Jazzy Lucio, Kamen Rider Sentai Genji, and graffiti tracer, so it’s still good

The only skin I want is maybe Hanzo. I’m actually keeping the classic skins on for this event

Is anyone else having an abnormally hard time getting the new skins?
I’ve opened 7 loot boxes so far, and I haven’t gotten a single one.

The only skin I have gotten is Britpop band, Refreshing juice drink, Pond in the desert, Control map Oasis Symmetra
A
I want the Shrug Reaper emotes as well as Jazzy Lucio
The only con I have with the series
Is most of the skins are mostly Cybernetic

1 Like

Lucky for you shrug Reaper is available after the event ends

When does the event ends? I still need to get Sentai Geni and Cyborg 76

around mid-june, I think

June 12th, I believe.

I was remarkably unlucky during Uprising, the only legendary I got was Combat Medic Ziegler for Mercy, but within the first two days of Anniversary I got three legendaries from loot boxes. Only one of them was an event skin, though (Graffiti Tracer).

nice. the graffiti skin is, imo, tracer’s best legendary along with slipstream and cadet

1 Like

so i was playing a bit during the free weekend

had a 1v1 with @Eljay after no practice
died horribly
played some more
decided to buy the game

PSlime#11473 if you want to add me