Overwatch

a good player can work around their counters anytime tbh, and people don’t usually play jnukrat

it’s not just his turret either, it’s the armor packs that are super annoying too

“maining engie”

/s

1 Like

git gud

1 Like

I don’t hate Torb as much as I used to, especially since he’s been made easier to deal with on console, so all of my hate has been shifted to Symmetra

3 Likes

I COULDNT AGREE MORE.

#removesymfromthegame

4 Likes

Symmetra just… doesn’t feel right. Her primary reaches full charge pretty quickly, and when it does, it deals a whopping 120 damage every second (4 ticks of 30 damage per second), not to mention that her beam’s disconnect range is higher than the connect range, leading to instances where she can kill people through walls. Couple that with her small hitbox and incessant bunny-hopping, and you’ve got a generally unfun hero to play as and play against.

Yet Jeff continues to say that “they think she’s in a good place”.

1 Like

the only way that I have gotten kills on her

is with Winston, his high health and lock on attack is perfect when dealing with her or her sentries.
And Pharah, since she can easily get out of the range of Symmetra and blow her up

I made a topic in blizzard boards about her being op and everyone was just like " NAHHH"

I was just thinking “YOU ARE ALL BLIND

they said things like “zen does more dmg per sec”
yes, he does, but atleast you have to have skills to play with him, he requires aim and time to charge his shoots

I feel symm needs her release distance to be shortened or just in general have her be reworked. She’s still not good in competitive and unfun in average play. Due to a variety of factors others have mentioned, such as insane damage, large range once locked on, and a tiny hit box she’s just annoying to play against through and through. The only things that can generally kill her before she kills you, unless you have amazing aim and can hit headshots consistently, is attacks with large hitboxes. Even then you might not kill her first.

Sure she’s not useless anymore but now she’s annoying to play against, her kills honestly feel cheaper than Mei’s freeze to headshot combo.

That being said I actually haven’t played OW in a while.

2 Likes

I have a dilemma;
Cyberspace

Augmented

WHICH IS BETTER?!

3 Likes

Cyberspace
the colour scheme looks better

Augmented would be better if the hair colour suited a black and purple colour scheme

2 Likes

the better question

why play sombra :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

better than playing sym or torb
https://m.popkey.co/187603/X1Emw_■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■&l=search&f=.gif

I just need 25 credits to get 1000, BUT WITH THE NEW SYSTEM I CANT GET IT! I OPENED LIKE 20 BOXES

5 Likes

augmented. end of story

1 Like

man does this skin look good, it’s the best one for mercy IMO

3 Likes

Hey, I’m a Symmetra main:/
She is most of the time very strong.

1 Like

you dont deserve to play overwatch

1 Like

But I’m better with D.Va, reaper, pharah and Doomfist

oooooooo

greek inspired mercy

me likey

I want to see sombra’s summer skin, I hope its bad, so I wont feel bad after not getting it

Not devil or witch. 0/10