Overwatch

At this point I’m more excited for Mashed’s animations rather than actually playing the game.

And if I did play, I’d probably just get a blue skin for a char I don’t play and a bunch of event emblems.

1 Like

Ugh my parents won’t let me get it for the stupidest reason

Widowmaker’s outfit.

We are Christians so that kinda helps you get an idea for why that’s a problem but cmon I can watch Aladin, Wonder Woman, etc. At least I can play it at friends houses…

1 Like

Just started playing again after a while cause of the lego news. Surprisingly I’m still semi-competent as Genji after 4 months or so.

1 Like

I really want to buy the game while it’s on it’s current sale, I just don’t have a Paypal or know how much of a hit my bank account will take if I do it (I.E I haven’t checked on the balance in a while)

1 Like

(Not sure which catagory to stick this in)
So! I’ve been absent for a while and in most of that time I’ve been playing video games! Namely, Overwatch. So, like many others on the boards, I’ve decided to put Bionicle and Overwatch together and make some Hero concepts for Bionicle characters. No artwork (I’m not skilled enough), just their abilities, Hp, weapons ect.

Tahu
Class: Assault
Hp: 300 (200hp,100 Armour)

Standard weapon: Fire sword - Basic Melee weapon that does 70 damage per hit (1.25 swing/second) This would work similarly to how Rein’s hammer works, with the same radius but a faster animation. This is the base for his brawl focused gameplay style, securing him a place in close range, durable comps.

Ability 1: Elamental blast - Unleash a fire blast, setting the enemy it hits on fire for 3 seconds doing 35 dps for a total of 105 damage. This would be in a 4 second cooldown, to make sure he’s not useless at some range. I really like the idea of more DOT being added to the game and I think fire is the perfect way to implement it. If you can’t tell, Tahu is heavily inspired by Rein. This would be bound to right click.

Ability 2: Spinning strike - Tahu jumps up and spins, then slams his sword down, doing 85 area damage and travelling 7 metres. This would be on a 7 second cooldown and the radius would be similar to that if Doomfist’s seismic slam. This would give him a little more burst potential as well as some much-needed mobility.

Ultimate: Kanohi Hau - Tahu receives 1000 shields and 10% damage increase until the shields are all gone. I liked the idea of all the ultimates being mask powers (although I struggle with the later ones) so it made sense for Tahu to give shields. But this felt far too similar to Brigitte and Lucio’s ultimates, so I changed it from him giving others shields to a personal buff.

I’d imagine Tahu working in similar places to Reaper, Mei and potentially Doomfist. He has a lot of damage output and a relatively high health pool for a DPS, perfect for brawling on an objective. I’d imagine him working well with the likes of Rein, Zarya and Brigitte as they’re also characters that like to sit on objectives for ages without dying.

Kopaka
Class: Defence
Hp: 200 (140hp,60shields)

Standard weapon: Ice pike - Spear that shoots small ice blasts that do 30 damage each, giving him 90 DPS (projectile, 15 in clip, takes 5 seconds to empty and 1 second to reload) I didn’t know what to do, I just did this. Difficult shots to hit, just like Mei.

Weapon 2: Shield - Hold up Kopaka’s personal shield that has 500hp. Shield is big enough to barely cover him, a little smaller than Brigitte’s but much closer to his body.

Ability 1: Snowboard - Kopaka’s shield turns into a snowboard, allowing him to move at 130% speed for 2 seconds (6 second cooldown)

Ability 2: Spearthrow - Kopaka throws his spear, freezing an enemy for 2 seconds on contact and doing 25 damage (2 second cooldown if now contact, 10 seconds if contact)

Ultimate: Kanohi Akaku - Allows Kopaka to track up to 2 Enemies, allowing him vision of their health, ultimate status and cooldown. Lasts for 30 each enemy. This was an ultimate I sat on for AGES! Widow had taken wall-hacks and soldier had taken aim-hacks, so what do I do for a mask of vision?! I’m still not sure about this one, if anyone has any suggestions I’m looking out for them!

Kopaka was easily the most difficult to find good and unique abilities for. I started making this before Brigitte came out and I first planned for him to have a personal shield just like her.

I’ll update this topic with the rest of the Toa when they’re finished. I’ve got Lewa, Gali, Onua and Pohatu planned out generally and I may show some of my other Hero concepts that aren’t related to Bionicle at a later date.

5 Likes

I’ll just move it toward the Creative Content Category -square

1 Like

Nice ideas m8

1 Like

HAMMOND IS HERE
AND HE’S A HAMSTER WITH A BOHROK MECHSUIT

8 Likes

He’s a super smart hamster that has a mech, but can’t talk because that’s ridiculous?

4 Likes

Jetpack Cat died for this.

1 Like

well don’t worry, Wrecking Ball speaks for him. Voiced by Jonathan Lipow

whilst Hammond’s VA is the legend that is Dee Bradley Baker

So… new hero!

I’ll mainly play her for B.O.B. though. A new short as well, pretty cool, hints very obviously towards a future hero.

1 Like

Say no more. Ashe is literally my goddess.

I’m still a super-devout Lucio main, but Ashe is incredibly fun to play and she’s helped me improve my aim substantially. I’ve never been this accurate in Overwatch before.

3 Likes

did anyone see how nintendo switch online members can have a free trial for overtwatch on the 13th through the 20th?