Peiratís; Pirates of the Sandy Sea

Jim nods.

“I understand.”

Thallos bowed a third time, spun on his heel, and departed.

In the outer room, Thallos wiped his brow without thinking first. He took careful note as to which of the three responded first, second, and third. Out of all his meetings with them, this was one of the shortest.

Glaring at a double set of guards, the only people there, who were not the least upset by this act as they were some of the best guards around, Thallos exited the capital almost as briskly as he had entered it.

The three sentinels within the capital city provided quick transport throughout the imperium

“Any of these spark your interest?” Asked the shopkeep

“Mmm… this one,” says Jim, selecting a plain, maroon scarf.

When Lourne finished reading, he got up and looked out the window.

OOC What time is it?

“is that all?”

He’d see the sun setting.
OOC: evening

He realized he should probably be heading back to the nearest barracks to see if he was need elsewhere, and hastily returned all of the books he was reading before swiftly walking to the nearest barracks.

“Yeah, that’ll be it, thank you.”

Arnas perches on top of a building, searching for his target, his cloak soon hidden by the dark.

The nearest barracks was built into the dock

“Alright, that’ll be $XX.XX.” she tells Jim

The capital streets were wide providing ample view

1 Like

Lourne walked into the barracks and approached the secretary (Would there be a secretary of sorts there?) and spoke rather hurriedly. “Hello, my name is Lourne Kayton, I’m a first lieutenant aboard the Amino. We just came back a few hours ago and I was wondering if they had any more assignments for me?” He finished, somewhat out of breath.

“currently no,” she replied, “the Amino isn’t scheduled for sail for two days.”

“Ok, thank you very much.” Lourne said as he walked further into the barracks to find his room.

Jim nods and pays the requested amount.

Jonathon walked out on to the main deck of the ship. He had his usual atire, save for the helmet.

“Hey guys. Guess I slept in again. Sorry about that. What’s going on?”

“thank you.”

“I’m preparing for a raid on refinery 1, are you going to come?” Asked Carus, casually

“Sure! I don’t see why not.”
Jonathon said confidently.

“sweet,” he replied with a thumbs up

“So when do we head out then?”

“tomorrow afternoon probably.”