People Posing BIONICLE Sets Weirdly

ummmm

what

2 Likes

Either of the Rahkshi are my favourite poses.

The fact that this person posed some of their listings standing up proves that they deliberately posed Batman doing a snow-angel.

13 Likes

Some of those sets aren’t even complete!

2 Likes

The fact that some of these are almost right only to completely mess it up drives me mad to no end.

2 Likes

Poor Terry

5 Likes

What is the rahkshi doing?

2 Likes

I’m guessing looking down to avert his eyes from Makuta’s exposed chest and…protruding axle connector.

10 Likes

Top image has got to be the torture dance. Tell me I’m wrong.

5 Likes

20 Likes

this is a certified hood classic.

3 Likes

Naturally.

1 Like

Crazy to see this topic still getting posts. The last time I was on the boards was in December 2018. I’m glad people are still revisiting this topic with their weird poses and hilarious commentary. Thanks for continuing to post the wackiest and strangest set poses you can find. :slight_smile:

For the newer posts, shoutout to @Axelford’s scheming Boggarak, @Monopoly’s Pohatu Phantoka, @Khalsa721’s elephant, @Daler99’s Vahki-mode Pohatu Nuva, and @N01InParticular’s dancing Glatorian trio. And of course, @TheThirdOlmak’s classic drilling Whenua.

Here’s some weird poses of my own, courtesy of eBay:
“Me Malum. Me Glatorian.”

One recurring weird pose I’ve seen is Bohrok posed backwards, but I can’t find a pic right now. I’ll post it if I find one.

Finally, I wanted to highlight some of my favorite “new” quotes:

ooooo, burn :open_mouth:

Well said! I agree completely. Unfortunately, the people selling on eBay or working at Toy Fairs and the like do not feel the same. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/SVUopening.jpg

I’m a little surprised no one added that Whenua sooner.

10 Likes

Badda Bing badda boom this topic has resurrected a user from their doom!
Welcome back dude, nice to meet you.

8 Likes

To be fair, Malum’s CGI render did pose his right arm similarly to that.

3 Likes

I didn’t realize the boards would say something like that. That’s pretty neat!

Thanks! Nice to meet you, too.

Wow, every part of his right arm seems to be trying to match the render pose. Laying figures down on the ground never was ideal for posing, so that’s probably what’s making Malum look like a gorilla caught at an inopportune moment.

6 Likes

Found this in an eBay listing.

16 Likes

Panrahk do be chilling tho :smirk:

8 Likes

Hanging them up like fish to dry I guess.

19 Likes

Let’s hope this doesn’t become the new standing up visorak

3 Likes

I am curious how many of these ebay photos are from family members selling their child’s old bionicle collection with no clue what they’re actually supposed to be.

Like. How do you see a visorak and think “jee I don’t know why this thing can’t stand but I’m certain it’s bipedal”

6 Likes