Pestilence (RP topic)

Æhnyir continues away from the crime scene, walking in his plate armor.

Hydronicus, glanced up to see Æhnyir. “Excuse me!” He suddenly called out to him.

Æhnyir turned around to see the person who called out to him. He answered coldly,
“What is it?”

Arkan followed silently, thinking it to be a good chance to brush up on his knowledge.

E followed them along the rooftops, watching them over edges with his eye tendrils.

“You there, perhaps you may be able to help us.” Hydronicus responded.

Æhniyr sighs,
“I suppose, I shall be of some service.”

Hydronicus nodded. Great. “Let’s go then.” He said, following Arkan and Rohan to the house.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
While prowling underneath Florence, Godrick might here an odd scraping noise nearby.

Godrick stopped and strained to hear

As soon as he stopped, so did the sound. It was almost as if the source of the noise was messing with Godrick.

Godrick continued to wait

Suddenly, there was a splash nearby.

Still Godrick waited

Godrick might see some strange occurrences as he prowled city depths. Walls that stretched and squeezed, water seeming to run up walls, lights where there were none, and various other magical illusions. Whatever was with him would also see these, and possibly some of these might be visible to those on the surface.

E follows Hydronicus, Rohan, and Akran to the house, floating along the rooftops.

Godrick waited

He might see a shadowy figure in his peripheral vision

“Why hast thou come?”

Æhnyir reluctantly followed him, keeping somewhat a distance behind the knight.

It would be hard for Godrick to make out the entity’s response. Whatever it was trying to say, it sounded like it was related to “death”.

“We share duties then, are you going to come out? Or hide like some craven leper?”