PHANTOKACONS - Bioformers

This is what the phantoka would look like if they were bioformers

8 Likes

The masks are barely recognisable…

1 Like

I mean they are nice but they literally havenothing to do with the original sets.

4 Likes

I like the idea, but maybe make them more distinct. The seekers are a bit too uniform for the varied body designs of the Phantoka

4 Likes

Perhaps instead of the aces base it off the coneheads? Allowing for a mix of uniformity and uniqueness

2 Likes

I can hardly see them! The images you used are pretty small, they also don’t really remind me of the

But your art is pretty good

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback. Well, when i looked back at the Phantoka, as a unit of flyers, i felt like they reminded me of the seeker. you had a red one, a blue one, and a black one. so as a group they kinda reminded me of the seekers, at least a little bit. I am open to receiving criticism about it and updating their designs. That’s why I made that other Antroz concept. I am open to suggestions, like the conehead idea, but me personally im in love with the seeker concept

@Toa_Vladin what would you suggest to make them more have something to do with the original sets, w/out strying too much from the bioformer aspect of this concept

@Holi Like all three of them should be coneheads?

Edited for triple post- Prentice1215

1 Like

I say that if you want to make Bioformers remake, make them actually look like they are inspired from the original sets.

2 Likes

can you give me an example? What would you change about this concept?

Again, make them actually resemble the Phantokas in some way.

1 Like

Have their heads be like their masks

It’s strange but it looks like Vader!

I assure you that the heads are not the only issue.
Like if I take my Studio Series Thundercracker and I took his head off and I force in my Vakama Metru head it won’t look like the 2004 Toa of Fire.

Well, here is an updated version of antroz

2 Likes

Better but I feel he needs more Antroz things like the wings

no worries. These concepts are too simply help me have a tangible idea when im gonna be 3d modeling these guys

The Makuta Phantoka aren’t easy comparison with the seekers as the Makuta aren’t clone sets whereas the seekers are basically identical.

1 Like

oh I didn’t say that they are 100% like the seeker. I’ll give you that. When started reaquainting myself to bionicle a four years after it was canceled, I looked back at the Phantoka as a unit of flyers with there being a red, one, a blue one, and a black one. To me it felt like that was familiar to me with Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker. So I thought it would be cool to see the Phantoka as bioformers. It was just a thought that became something fun to play around with by doing this.

1 Like

Ah ok fair enough, it would be possible to incorporate elements of the Phantoka into the seeker design maybe if you’re ever thinking about doing another version of this.

Maybe shadow leech bombs, maybe vamprah’s jet wings can open up etc

1 Like