Phantom Reaper

Master of death with origins shrouded in mystery.

103 Likes

Looks… familiar… just needs some teeth stickered on there…

He’s beautiful :open_mouth: Great use of swiss cheese vahi masks and the super battle droid parts and sideways uses of the torso armour and all kinds of stuff! Feels like he’s missing a heartlight or something but I would imagine that’s intentional, for maximum edge.

12 Likes

why 7.5? the shaping of this moc is phenomenal and the part usage is great

5 Likes

@Gringat Ayy for the Disturbed reference! :smiley:

@Likus That’s a neat build, although I don’t really like how thin the torso is, but that’s just me. Nice use of that super battle droid body as a codpiece. :smiley:

4 Likes

The build is shaped really well and the accents in the rare type of sand gold or metallic sand yellow really works well here.

1 Like

I’m a little iffy on how slender the torso is compared to the arms, but it’s nothing severe. This MOC does have some great parts usage and an otherwise solid design.

1 Like

Pretty nice. I do think the shoulders might be a bit too high tho, or maybe they’re too close together.

For some reason, the hands really take me out of it. Otherwise, looks amazing.

Oh… my… god… I don’t have words…

:neutral_face: If it is supposed to be scary, not so much.

This is incredible!
The head is great and I love how the Vahis are used

2 Likes

Looks great. I especially love the vahi shoulders

2 Likes

Superb use of parts and a great build. The vahi’s and by the shoulders look really nice as well.

This is a great moc and i was wondering where you got those vahi

1 Like

I got em from the vahki promotion lego ran in late 2004. These masks came with keerakh and zadakh. You can get them on bricklink for as much as a vahki retailed for at the time of release, ~10 USD.

Really awesome build :smile: , but the concept is pretty uninspired.

would you care to post the instructions for the head and shoulders to here?

I got to admit, I never imagined using the vahki as shoulder armor.

Great parts usage, though the chest looks a little thin, and the hands pull me out for some reason.
Again the parts usage is great and so are the colors, my nitpicks are really only minor things.

1 Like

Y’know, after looking at these hands again, I know what the problem is. They’re about the right size and shape, but the thumb isn’t where it should be. Hmph these hands stink, I’ll probably avoid using them on future mocs.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be real I’ve tried using the standard ccbs hands before on mocs but it never works. Aside from them however I really like the moc, great parts usage as always my dude

1 Like