Playing as different Tribe members (LEGO Legends of Chima Online game)

Continuing the discussion from Chima: online (game):

Is it actually (or will be) possible for people to play as a Crocodile Tribe, Wolf Tribe, Raven Tribe and/or Rhinoceros Tribe member in the LEGO Legends of Chima Online massively multiplayer online [computer] game (which is also known as the LEGO Legends of Chima MMOG)??? {I’m asking this because I really need for me to know the answer to this, as I really, really, really want for me to be able to play as a Crocodile Tribe member – with me in seeing as the Crocodile Tribe is my absolute favourite animal warrior tribe in the LEGO Legends of Chima theme, while the (apparent) inability for me (or anyone else) to play as a Crocodile Tribe member [or a Wolf Tribe, Raven Tribe and/or Rhinoceros Tribe (or even a Beaver Tribe, Phoenix Tribe, Tiger Tribe, Leopard Tribe, Skunk Tribe, Fox Tribe and/or Peacock Tribe member for that matter!)] in this MMOG is what the only thing that is holding me back from playing it!!!}

2 Likes

I don’t know much about the game. However, I would expect you to be able to play as Crocodiles or Wolves and the like, considering you’re able to play as the far less relevant Bears…

3 Likes

Moving to the Legends of Chima Category

I think they will add other tribes. Most MMOs have content updates to keep people playing.

1 Like

I dunno. Isn’t 2015 supposed to be Chima’s final year? >.>

Wait, Chima’s ending?

1 Like

This is news to me, where is this from?

It’ll be sad to see it go, if that’s true

1 Like

That may be the case, but we still have at least a whole year yet before that would happen there. Therefore, there is plenty of time for The LEGO Company to add additional animal warrior tribes in the LEGO Legends of Chima Online massively multiplayer online computer game.

Yes, I know… right…? I would figuratively cry in a corner if that actually happens so soon in time – especially if there will be no more future new LEGO Legends of Chima T.V. series episodes after episodes 40 and 41, which aired this last Saturday on Cartoon Network in the U.S.A.!!!

I don’t actually play this game.

So I couldn’t tell you.

I’ll just leave now…

1 Like

Then why did you make a comment here in you saying this???

1 Like

I don’t think Chima will be canceled that year. If it does, then creating a game based off the theme was terrible way to spend their money and time on.

2 Likes

Eh just to give my two cents worth, which just happens to not be worth two cents =P

I know… right…? That would be a terrible investment (money, time and resources) on The LEGO Company’s part if they did that!!! (You can just look what happened to the LEGO Universe massively multiplayer online computer game: it was a huge* waste of money and resources when it was only available for about a year and a half!!!.)

I believe that if the theme gets canceled, the MMO would outlive it by at least a year or two.

1 Like

I sincerely hope that you are right about this (and that The LEGO Company will keep it online for a year or so after the LEGO Legends of Chima theme in general has been ended by them)!!!

Yes, your last reply was only worth figurative zero cents, and therefore it was completely unnecessary here.

Here
Let me tell you a secret
The answer to this topic
the true answer

I think that maybe JUST MAYBE it might just maybe be that Lego couldnt care Less, so my answer is no

1 Like

I can see Chima ending in late 2015 or early 2016, mostly due to the end of the TV show which seems to be occurring. As such I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if we don’t see the other tribes as playable.

1 Like

Actually, Chima Online is ending on June 1st and it is actually developed by Warner Bros. LEGO has no plans to end Chima anytime soon.

1 Like

Someone absolutely NEEDS to create a server to host the LEGO Legends of CHIMA Online video game in order to revive it, as I never had a chance to play it in due to me in not having Internet in my own home at that time of the original release!!!