Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

So some time after finishing the game
I quetioned something…
Why did I have a Ribbonbee on my team for the entirety of it?

2 Likes

according to all known laws of alola,
there is no reason that ribombee should’ve been on your team
ribombee, of course, doesn’t care about what humans think
and continues to destroy the elite four anyways.

4 Likes

but he only did a couple of things
one of the main things he done was helping with the final trial
and I think he helped against Nanu
and that is because he just one shot it
he was just there
and that was all

so have anyone else actualy faced the elite four trials in a manner like i have?

i basicly ended up having to face off against the elite four with a limited amount of potions and max revives (though with lots of normal revives). the reason was because i stupidly ended up saving inside the building after i had defeated the first member of the elite four. Thus when i finely could face off against the final member, i had no max revives left nor any potions too. And belive me, this made the elite four challenge a much more difficoult one.

1 Like

I never use my Max Revives.

1 Like

The only reason I beat the Elite 4 (and several totem Pokemon) was because of the free max revives.

1 Like

So uh… Magearna!

only for US right now
why is the UK getting everything later?

Didn’t you get Sun and Moon earlier?

I got it on the day it was released in the UK

1 Like

But when was it released in the UK?

November 23rd

3 Likes

I just used a few full restores. Had a pretty balanced team that swept through most E4 members.

2 Likes

Sooo…

Apparently walking pokemon were scrapped from S&M. Likely due to rendering issue since the game tend to lag.

2 Likes

Now I’m going to have some high expectations if they truly are making a Switch exclusive version as rumors suggest.

It’s sad to know they spent a whole bunch of development time on something that ultimately couldn’t pan out because Nintendo was stupid and decided to sacrifice console power for the stereoscopic 3D gimmick. I actually hope that rumored switch version turns out to be real. Pokemon could really benefit from a powerful system like that. So could my eyes. I see all of those nasty pixels that the low res 3DS screen produces Nintendo, that’s gross.

4 Likes

So am I the only one who noticed how much Solgaleo looks like Liger Zero from Zoids? (Especially in game.)
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/media/uploads/june_2_assets/promos/promo-solgaleo.jpg

3 Likes

Same thing happened in BW1, there was residual data from following pokemon. I don’t think there would be much issues with following as they’re low poly and you can easily ride pokemon with no lag.

So I’ve been looking for a new addition to my team and was wondering: who’s the better fire type: Marowak or Salazzle?

I used Salazzle on my team, and she was one of the biggest helps to me, especially because of her ability.

Salazzle has amazing speed and Sp.A while boasting a modest movepool to help it out further. With Fairy type essentially taking the place of Dragon as the type to screw teams over, that poison typing will be a big help.

2 Likes