Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

I feel ya man. I think that setting the style to “set” in the options menu, and avoiding wild battles would really help if you want more difficulty. It makes you have to strategize a lot more.

At the very least it would balance the game out more. It’d also punish you for focusing too much on one team member, because the opposing Pokemon would probably be scaled to be 5 levels above your highest leveled Pokemon.

By the way, what’s your team made up of?

Right now it’s Magnezone, Decidueye, Gyrados, Salazzle, Alakazam, and Toucannon.

1 Like

That’s a pretty well rounded team! No wonder you’re doing so well, you have coverage for days. I don’t think you’ll have trouble against anything really with a team like that.

Yeah, one thing I make as a rule of thumb for each game is collect a team that has grass, water, fire, and electric in it.

1 Like

So, as a random question, if I had to pick one, should I go with Sun or Moon?

2 Likes

@ToaVakota
Moon, other than ninetails, it has the best exclusive pokemon. If that doesn’t bother you, sun, because the clock matches the 3ds one so day irl is day in game.

1 Like

here are the exclusives to both games
I have cut out the exclusive UB as a suprise
but all other pokemon are known about

I’d be fine with Sun’s Pokemon.

Overall, I like the designs of the Alolan Pokemon. My dad’s side is from the Philippines and they live in Hawaii, so it hits close to home for me.

I also like to refer to the games as Pokemon Dawn and Pokemon Dusk as a joke.

1 Like

Lusamine Battle Music confirmed

2 Likes

and buzzwole :stuck_out_tongue:

Buzzwole isn’t that good tbh. At least not in the format I play.

-buzzwole
-not good

they’re mutually exclusive.

Same here. Although I am admittedly obsessed with making sure all of my Pokemon are at equal levels. If one is even a single digit higher, it goes to the back and isn’t used until the rest catch up. As a result, sometimes I end up in slightly precarious positions in battles.

2 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who does this. It’s so bad when I have Pokemon in the PC 20 levels below the ones I use, I feel like a neglectful parent.

Just got this ad:

nice meme my dude

5 Likes

that’s beyond sad, did they even try?

3 Likes

nope
if you wanna trick dumb people at least try
smh

1 Like

Blumenkranz Intensifies

Well, I played pokemon sun the whole day yesterday and finished the main story, caught the 4 Tapu´s and **** Tapu fini and aqua ring, I think I soft reseted atleast 20 times against her before I finally caught her. I also completed the UB arc and ended up with catching Nezcroma and then I got Magearna after. Now I’m gonna try to get the shiny charm, and then play trough Moon.

Also, when you travel back to the altar of sunne there´s a portal you can go trough, then you arrive at the altar of the monne. Is there something important here, or is there nothing?

Cosmog. Also, you can change day to night and vice versa.

1 Like