Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Lets analyse this a second.

On the left tells you what the game is, the legendary Pokemon being the symbol for the game makes sense. Then we transition over to Lilly, the main character who the plot revolves around entirely.

Then we have the free to play symbol, what is free to play exactly? well, we have a gorilla-like character to point us in the right direction… but not to the title, but instead to Lilly. As per most adverts for primarily male gamers, the focal point of free to play games is often directed at the female character.

As Tarvaax said, its essentially to enable a night/day switch which can speed up capturing Pokemon.

3 Likes

So I can turn solgaleo into cosmog again?

I think the general idea is you get an extra Cosmog to help fill the living dex and/or you can then trade a Cosmog for a Lunala or Solgalio via the GTS.

2 Likes

wut, so where do i find the extra one?

2 Likes

thank you^^, so essentially I don´t need moon, unless I want the exclusives swell?

EDIT: nvm

I’ve been having fun with Z-Belly Drum Komo-o. My liking of fairy types is slowly decreasing.

A 4x weakness after already taking damage from your Belly Drum and having a Z crystal in the slot where you COULD have a healing berry can do that to you.

I have a hard time liking Kommo-o from a competitive standpoint. It’d probably be useful IF it had close combat, but it doesn’t for some stupid Game Freak reason.

But when it works, you have a bulk sweeper! (If only it had DRAIN PUNCH)

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Battle Tree? I really need some tips…

Step 1: Breed battle ready pokemon that aren’t support (perfect iv, fully ev trained, right nature, etc.)
Step 2: Bring an Ultra Beast/Tapu and repeat Step 1 (not the breeding step).
Step 3: Battle
Step 4: Praise that RNG is in your favor.

1 Like

I’ve had some really great runs with Z-splash Mimikyu in the lead, with M-Salamence and Primarina for any enemies that manage to take it out.

From my experience, items that lock you into a move are bad in the battle tree. Coverage is a lot more important than making a single move work to its best potential.

1 Like

So there’s really a Z-move… for Splash… that’s actually really good…

Where do I find this?

Here is the list of all status effect of Z-Moves.

Please note that some have no added effect.

Activate Normalium Z while using splash will raise your attack by three whole stages in a single turn, turning Mimikyu into a speedy sweeper of doom with shadow claw (STAB and crits) and play rough (STAB). Its ability is just icing on the cake of death the battle tree isn’t prepared for.

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

What other moves are on the Mimikyu? Besides splash and shadowclaw?

So I’ve finally 100%'d the pokedex for the first time since Platinum, and I’ve gotta say, it feels pretty darn great for what it’s worth!!

1 Like

I usually run this set:
Playrough
Pain Split/Toxic
Splash
Shadow Claw

1 Like

What about swordsdance???