Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

so uhh
am i the only one that doesn’t like gen 7

What’s not to like?

I’m actually curious as to why.

I rather like Gen 7, despite it being kinda hand-holdy. Experience Share turns people away, but I rather liked it, and I still had to grind with it too just to be ready for more battles and challenges. The Alolan-specific Pokemon are very slow too. I also enjoyed that gyms were gone, although I do admit I miss them.

What I really liked is that they got rid of HMs, which meant no more slave Pokemon to hold back your team. The PokeRide system is far better and convenient. I also liked how this one was far more story-heavy, as well as everyone not being crushed into small little midgets anymore. They had full bodies, and customization was there, too, which I appreciated.

I’ve encountered others with a similar opinion, but those people also liked XY so their thoughts are trash.

I’m sure you’re not one of them though. At least, I’d hope not. Otherwise I’d have my Muk dispose of you.

1 Like

Odd question, but one I’ve been thinking of:

Would Pokemon be considered a “pay to win” game? Because of how you kinda need to buy more than one game to complete the Pokedex…

are you paying actual money, as in usd, or are you paying with in-game currency that you don’t have to buy?

I would not consider Pokemon pay to win because the game rewards you for having friends more than anything

friends with whom you trade with and complete the pokedex together ideally

4 Likes

Or you could trade with friends

3 Likes

T o t e m G u m s h o o s I s A m a z i n g

you can only get totem lurantis in ultra sun

just end me, fam

1 Like

they be Legendary Distributing
WE GET COLGARDE

4 Likes

Are they making new official art for each Pokemon again? Because these new pictures are awesome.
Also, I wonder if Zeraora will get released in December.

Is that a new one that people have found?

So apparently, if you’re in the USA, in order to get Heatran or Regigigas for the next month, you have to be subscribed to the Pokemon newsletter by March 1st, which I am figuring out how to do… If anyone can tell me how to do that, that would be really helpful.

A video tutorial would help?

Eventually in the next Corocoro leaks would show that mythical Electric type thing, but I can’t blame them much too stall 7th gen life span till the Switch release since it’s a massive drought in the community.

1 Like

Make sure you guys get your shiny Zygarde this month :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But I already have a bottle of toothpaste :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

keeping extras for the apocalypse never hurts

2 Likes