Pokémon

One last thing, a preffered nickname?

Oh, that’s a good question

Ummm…

Oh, name it “Tsukikage”

1 Like

I shall add you

Thanks! The more the better, I find the more people you can talk too, even online, while playing the game makes it way more fun.
Just as a note I occasionally do breeding, but I prefer double battles. I kinda wish for VGC 2017 to ban mega evolutions and legends. I feel like with them it creates a need to use certain pkm because of their OP abilities or stats, and IV reset for legends is worse than breeding from the ground up. (Starting with only 1-2 maxed IV’s with a neutral nature and a 50/50 chance of passing down the special variant of an ability.)
(I used the chat filter to find your FC)

2 Likes

I am right now just Using X and Y to make some Comps
but AS I must play more but it seems somewhat boring

Ah, I use ORAS for the breeding benefits and easy accessibility of pokemon. I reset my copy of Y after I used bank to transfer all my stuff over to ORAS, then lost it a couple of weeks ago when I forgot to put it back in my cartridge case.
You’re Harrison, correct?
(Since you use XY I can use an XY team, I actually prefer XY meta to the last two years meta.)

2 Likes

Yes I am

@Nyran
I have the froakie now. I’ll trade whenever I see you on. I added the moves grass knot, ice beam, scald, and substitute and done the EV’s. It’s max SP attack, max speed, 4 HP, 2 SP def. All you should have to do is level it to LV 50 and replace moves if you wish.

1 Like

BLACK TOWER ENTRY LOG

IT HAS BEEN, wait, hold on, checks calendar 1 DAY SINCE I HAVE STARTED BLACK TOWER. I AM AT AREA 9. DESPITE BEING SOMEWHAT EASY, IT IS STILL RIDICULOUSLY TEDIOUS.

END LOG

I really want a shiny Gabite

5 Likes

@Toa_Ketros

I am live now, and will be online shortly.

1 Like

I’m on now.

what are you doing
if a battle
Please Record it

I got that a while ago, fully evolved it and sent it to my gen 6 games

then I’ll probably move it to gen 7 when moon n sun comes out

1 Like

Ok… It’s been such a long time since I’ve played pokemon, but I really want to get back into it. So… what game should I nuzlocke? Keep in mind I’d play all the way through, nonstop, until I either die or beat Red.
Keep in mind, it’s been well over a year since I’ve even touched pokemon. So I’m gonna be incredibly rusty.

2 Likes

Scary strategy.
Mega Banette and Klefki combo in Doubles.

1. Klefki uses Safeguard first turn.
  2. Banette Mega-Evolves and uses Protect.
  3. Klefki uses Swagger on Banette, giving it a free +2 in Attack w/o the confusion.
  4. Profit and wreck house with Phantom Force or Shadow Sneak.
3 Likes

Introducing
#Sabrina

1 Like

Day 7 of Black Tower: Reached Area 10. Completely confused. Cannot finish for the life of me. Will not give up. I need a shiny Mega Garchomp when I port over to XY.

2 Likes

So uh

I forgot I had an extra Darkrai code

…does anyone want it?

2 Likes

Me Please @Political_Slime
since I was not sure if my store had them left

1 Like

Okay cool.

If you can beat me in a Pokemon Battle, I’ll grant you the Darkrai code. :smiling_imp:

Do you accept?