Pokémon

252 in Atk/Spd and 4 in Def.

that makes it a severe glass cannon
since any physical grass move like wood hammer shall one shot him

Take out all the guys with Grass moves first then

More so any Grass move in general.
Wood Hammer isn’t that common, you see Giga Drain and Leaf Storm more often.

yeah but what if it was the tank who has the grass move then?

Take out the tank before getting Kabutops in there…
Pretty much the same argument as before…

The thing with sweepers is that they don’t necessarily have to have the most bulk. Think the Scout from TF2, or Tracer from Overwatch. Even though they have pretty poor, they end up getting very long kill streaks because of their speed and offenses.
Same applies here. Giving Defense and Special Defense to a sweeper may make it survive longer, but they will be outsped and outgunned by your opponent. Before switching in your sweeper, you gotta make sure all potential threats are gone.
And, even if you forget to K.O. someone, and said someone poses a great threat, there are tanks and clerics for that. Another defense is the Focus Sash. Although one-time use, it’s definitely more reliable than the 10% chance Focus Band. Many players run a Focus Sash on their Alakazam to take advantage of the low health and defenses.

1 Like

In all honesty, I think you should go with Rotom-Wash. It has the superior typing, an ability that gives it only one weakness (Unless the opponent has Mold Breaker), and access to a movepool that gives it more versatility. It can be a Will-O-Wisp staller for those physical attackers, a Volt-Switcher, or an all-out attacker.

2 Likes

Favorite Game: Pokemon White
Fav. Pokemon: Lickilicky

1 Like

Which rotom you should use depends entirely on the rest of your team and weather possibilities. If your team uses sun, forget about using wash, use heat. When using rain use wash. When using sand it really depends on the team composition. As far as sweepers go, it’s sometimes better to invest a bit in HP, Def, or SP. Def based on the current meta and matchups. You will have to use damage calculators and know some setups to you can see your guaranteed kills turn one and how many you lose. If you can survive the first turn it means you can attack again the next.

2 Likes

I am just catching all the Regi’s
now I am at Regigigas

Caught my first shiny just moments ago. I have such excitement right now.

MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGOSSSSSHHH!!!

Yippee

6 Likes

Gotta get them there Manaphy.

1 Like

Now Nintendo can satisfy all those scrubs on GTS that want a Manaphy for a Bidoof.

2 Likes

NO WAY IT’S JOLLY!?
You lucky sonofagun! That’s an amazing nature for Piloswine!

But it has oblivious
Snow Cloak would have been better

Ya get some, ya lose some.

1 Like

I finally beat Black Tower.

Boy that was tedious.

Here is what I’ve raised:

2 Likes

You’ve more patience than I, my friend.

I commend thee.

2 Likes

just recently?

Got that guy four years ago man

still congrats

1 Like

Timid Nature?
Nooooooooooo

6 Likes

@JMP I didn’t get into Pokemon until a little over a year ago.

@Hewkii_The_Hanar I REALLY DON’T CARE AT THIS POINT! I HAVE BEATEN UNOVA’S CHALLENGE, I HAVE CLAIMED MY SHINY TROPHY. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT MY TROPHY’S NATURE!

calm

4 Likes