Pokémon

Really, I wish nature’s and IVs were perfect on every Pokemon from the start. It really defeats the purpose of becoming besties with the little critters if they’re absolutely useless and you have to become some sociopathic freak who breeds Pokemon and disposes of them until a perfect one comes along. Not to mention I think that since online is becoming so popular, and that since battling other trainers has always been crucial to what Pokemon was about, it just makes sense to make it so Pokemon your average Joe catches out in the wild is as competitively viable as that Pokemon can get.

I mean, this is coming from a Pokemon Breeder. I understand it gives you something to do and aspire towards after a lot of effort, but it pains me to see all of these duplicates that I’ll just end up releasing or trading off. It’s also sad that the team you grow a bond with after playing through the story and beating the champion with all of those tears and blood, simply won’t do unless you breed them. They’re essentially forced to become like legendaries: boxed forever.

1 Like

It ain’t that bad. Mega-Chomp has a base 120 SpAtk stat, and regular special attacking Garchomps holding a Life Orb hits just as hard.

All he has to do is stick Surf, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, and a fourth move onto that thing and it’s good to go.

1 Like

I am guilty of breeding for perfect IV’s and I don’t care in the slightest. XP

1 Like

One problem
Can you still transfer it
Since ORAS

Pokémon Bank?

1 Like

I’m planning to transfer it, as I’m getting Omega Ruby soon, and my friend’s lending me his copy of Y. WithPokemon Bank I should be able to transfer it, right?

1 Like

Yep. If you can afford it, that is.

1 Like

Getting OR
Enjoy

Anyway

I love looking at the cards done by 5ban Graphics

they look like Hirohiko Araki took over the planning phase
or they were very inspired

#See What I mean?

Sorry.
I was just checking…

It really is a shame Genericstripes and Watermelonbag are too long for character names.

Here’s hoping they up the character limit…

I’m sorry mods.
Whaddon made me do it…

2 Likes

the we will get Last names to fit as well
and you can be your Username here

1 Like

Can’t say favorite game I will get Y, omega ruby, and moon when I can gen 3 I have a GBA but I won’t spend 50$ for a cartridge so visual boy for the win

For favorite Pokemon I’m going to say for now sandshrew/Sandslash due to my recent white 2 playthrough very strong and good defense and speed to cover the high attack

Also until I find gen 2 remake for reasonable price I’m going to try and find and original gold cart since I have a working GBC

1 Like

yeah I would recommend the remake
since The cartridge you would need to find is one with a working Battery
since you will not be able to save

Yay

4 Likes

Forgive me if my question sounds ridiculous but why not use an emulator?

1 Like

have fun with the Delta Episode

Done.

I idiotically traded Deoxys… I don’t know why…

Rayquaza’s under a tight grip.

1 Like

@Whaddon The gen 2 remakes go for about 45$ on eBay once I saw it for 35$ but didn’t get it because I already got white 2 from the person selling it

I know someone who sells original Pokemon games and puts in a new battery backup

@Aegyptiacus I do have visual boy but if I try to run a GBC game it may be problematic to run due to my hardware I will only run emerald and one of the gen 1 remakes I won’t get a physical copy of a gen 1 game due to the balance issues in that game

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

sigh
go back to Ruby Sapphire and Emerald
and get him
then transfer him

I might not need to actually…

I know a source…

I thought I might add: I have a friend who has informed me that he has a truckload of rare poke’s that he barely wants. If anyone wants, I can try to get you one he trades me.

sigh it’s Takua isn’t it

anyway Pokemon GO has not been released in the UK yet

my reaction

1 Like