Pokémon

The art style looks different-ish, so hopefully the normies can figure it out…

ftfy.

First two episodes of Pokemon generations are out

1 Like

I just got into Pokemon a couple of weeks ago.
I’ve decided to buy a DS, just so I can play some of the older games.
Also, Generations looks cool, I’ll probably watch it later today.
EDIT: Never mind, I just watched it now. It’s pretty cool.

1 Like

what game are you playing right now?
also what is your favourite Pokemon right now?

That ending with Giovanni makes no sense, especially in regards to what he says to Red after his defeat in Origins, and even in that one the “event” in HG/SS.

That bothered me as well. Though on the bright side, I really loved how they used Magnemite to open the door. Mainly because Magnemite is my favorite Pokémon, but it was still cool.

1 Like

You’re thinking of Pokemon origins there, buddy.

1 Like

Don’t make my mistake any more embarrassing than it already was. I felt bad enough when I realized it. XD

1 Like

I’m currently saving up for a DS, so I can actually play the games. I’m going to start with FireRed, and then work through all the different generations. In the meantime, most of my Pokemon consumption has come from the manga, which I’m really enjoying.
My favorite Pokemon is Deoxys, though I’ve been told that can’t be my favorite, because it’s a legendary. :confused:

Deoxys is actually a Mythical Pokemon
and it is amazing

you can catch it in ORAS

1 Like

Can you catch it in the original R/S/E games?

sadly you cannot
since you needed a event item

1 Like

: (

meanwhile I still need to catch it
I have to beat the League again in ORAS
because I made it faint last time

I’m very confused.

3 Likes

So recently I have been getting back into the TCG. I have been playing a bunch of TCGO (No funds for real cards right now).

Anyone else here play much of the card game?

I might start to
since I have been buying more cards

1 Like

Just fixed my pokemon platinum and soul silver cartridges. I guess after being played so much over the years the contacts got a bit grimy or damaged. I just cleaned that up and they work good as new.

2 Likes

I mainly play the game and collect cards now, I currently want a card dex and I am missing 160 pokemon (not including whatever they bring for sun and moon and not including megas). In the game I am trying to get a living dex before sun and moon and I am at about 64% completion with it.

2 Likes