[POLL] Worst/ Disappointing movies of 2018

The problem is that those are the best movies of 2018. I need some less popular movies at least.

1 Like

Ok, here is the poll based on that video… While I am 100% sure you have not seen any of those movies, you can vote based on what you saw in the video. So I guess no movie we actually heard about hits this poll…

• Winchester
  • Proud Mary
  • I feel Pretty
  • Sherlock Gnomes
  • The Clorfield Paradox
  • The Outsider
  • The 15:17 to Paris
  • DeathWish
  • Truth or Dare
  • Fifty Shades Free

0 voters

Exactly! The video shows movie that bad that you don’t even deserve to hear about. Other than I Feel Pretty (which I originally thought it was a good comedy when I saw the trailer) I haven’t heard of any of them.

2 Likes

Anyway, vote which one you think was the worst based on what you saw in the video. I feel Pretty is probably the worst to me just by looking at those small sequences shown in the video.

Sherlock gnomes was great

2 Likes

Hmm, I have seen the Original one when I was younger, but I never knew it was getting a sequel this year. The original one wasn’t bad, but from what I heard about this new one, I don’t think it deserves to be watched, even by a fan of the first one.

I literally have not seen any of these movies.

Most of them I didn’t realize existed…

Uh… Deadpool 2? Not a fan.

Deadpool 2 Is terrible in my opinion.

How so?

I can understand that is an R rated movie, but the bad stuff in it seems way to exaggerated to me.

that’s kinda the point though

1 Like

Well, that is exactly my problem. A movie in which the point is to have all this bad stuff feels terrible to me.

Infinity war was disappointing in the fact that our thicc daddy didn’t go shirtless after taking off the armor, like in the concept art. I want a shirtless Thanos, dang it.

3 Likes

Why tho?

You’re saying you wouldn’t want to se your favorite thicc boi shirtless?

1 Like

I sure don’t.

1 Like

Agreed. I need his precious purple pecs. :triumph:

2 Likes

Why on earth would anyone want Thanos to be shirtless?