POLL: Your favorite Toa Mata/Nuva (in G1)

• Tahu
  • Onua
  • Kopaka
  • Gali
  • Pohatu
  • Lewa

0 voters

So, I’ve often been under the impression that Tahu is the most popular Toa, due to his rampant publicizing and such.

But, as I’ve made my way through the BIONICLE community over the years, I’ve also seen quite a lot of variation. So, getting past my surprise that no one’s made this topic before, I think we should set the record straight once and for all.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TOA NUVA???

BTW, mine is Onua.

#TeamOnuaFOREVER

Also, to specify, I am referring particularly to character, not nessecarily sets (as I actually hate Onua Nuva’s set)

NOTE: After Lewa_Nuva’s reply, this was changed to a poll (thanks for the help John_Smith!)

5 Likes

Gali :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Mine would have to be Lewa

Kopaka.
Because I like snow.

and also because I like him

Kopaka’s my favourite Mata because his sword n’ shield combo is killer, and I love his mask.

I don’t have a favourite Nuva ( mostly because I don’t really like them as a whole) but Onua Nuva is pretty cool

Am I the one getting a weird vibe from this?

2 Likes

I’m suprised this wasn’t a topic till now.

Yes. All of the yes. He has the best personality, the best default mask, and the best element.

Which one?

1 Like

Oh, the actual Nuva (Mistika was my first set, and still one of my favourites). And I don’t really hate Onua Nuva (perhaps I should rephrase), I just think his mask looks weird and his arms are really annoying.

1 Like

Same here. I very much prefer the Onua Mata set. (Which is my first, and at this time only, toa mata set. Not to mention, my first toa in general)

1 Like

Character? Onua. Set…Lewa.

1 Like

You should try putting a poll in the topic.

1 Like

You have three guesses.

I prefer Kopaka a little bit more personality-wise, though.

2 Likes

My Favorite is the Not-so-dumb Stoner :b

1 Like

Kopaka’s my favorite, but it’s hard to explain why without making an ice pun.

2 Likes

I know EXACTLY how you feel right now.

1 Like

Poof hat is winning, yay.

The Kakamaster race is strong.

You know it.

3 Likes

Darn it, now I want to vote for Gali just so someone voted for her.

Rip gali

2 Likes