Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Excuse me, but I think you mean Metru Green and Mata Green.

7 Likes

While on that topic, the almighty Keetorange is worth a mention.

3 Likes

Thay is the only name for that color.

2 Likes

Actually, the official name for it is “bright light orange”.

But yeah, most everyone but Lego calls it keetorange.

~W12~

5 Likes

When the fanbase does more for the company than it does

1 Like

The only reason bringing back a retired color in my mind will be for nostalgia. Older fans will get excited about one of their favorite colors returning, and new fans will hopefully like such an exotic color like old teal or old purple.
Either way, I personally think this would be a good business standpoint. Lego knows older fans have an incentive to buy returning trademarks, so color would be beneficial as well.

3 Likes

I’ve done some digging and between several leaked images and a Legoland employee on Eurobricks, teal is definitely coming back next year. There’s way too much evidence to dismiss it.

No sign of it being used for any Technic/CCBS elements, though.

5 Likes

I’ve done some digging of my own. Got several fence post holes dug.

Joking aside, I imagine you can’t link to the leaked images, but can you say who the Eurobricks person is/link to the relevant topic?

~W12~

5 Likes

Yup, right here. Check out the most recent posts.

5 Likes

Well they are the people who said "bionicle sold well so most likelly no

2 Likes

You do realize that this guy’s job is to update the AFOLs on whatever’s new, right?

Because the last time the community rep forgot to tell 'em about the bley change… “shudders”

(Many “lives” were “lost” that tragic year, and yet the blow has not truly ever healed,)

5 Likes

Well… gotta have SOMETHING to look forward to, right? With the Ninjago movie failing, and the current sets being okay but kinda so-so, there’s gotta be something new on the horizon. There’s just gotta.

6 Likes

Sooo…
Teal confirmed?

8 Likes

Yup. I hope it’s the exact shade as the previous color.

2 Likes

Haven’t been on here in a week. Excited to see possible leak discussion. Scroll down and realize the whole conversation is about teal.

My disappointment intensifies.

8 Likes

TBH if there is something in the works Lego’s been keeping it pretty well hidden, though the chances of this thing existing are still pretty low.

5 Likes

If there’s any sign of a Summer 2018 Constraction theme, we’ll hear quite a bit about it in the next few months of 2018. After that, it’s safe to say it’s not coming this year. Possibly ever, or at least, not for a good while.

8 Likes

TBH, would replace Medium-Azure with Teal any day.

1 Like

But what if you want both?

3 Likes

If medium-azure is Gali Master’s color, I’d switch Gali Uniter’s color for teal. I love Gali Master’s color.