Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

The thing that throws me off (other than the creepy Santa) is hat the blade has the two tooth pieces, just like the Ninjago set. My guess is that Lego would use different pieces to make it more unique…

1 Like

That Santa image is a joke made using photoshop.

Using reverse google image search, there are only 4 places the image exists; here, tumblr, and two from a nyafuu archive. None from an official source.

Reading through the nayafuu archive, there’s a version without the shadow figure. It was also posted in response to a somewhat recent pic of Greg, and they match perfectly.

The version with the shadow figure shows up after the original without it.

All of that happened Nov 25th - 27th.

When did the leak containing the new piece show up? November.

They used an existing image of Greg and a leak with new parts to make a joke image, and people too diluted to know better have spread it around as proof.

It’s.

Fake.

16 Likes

thought so

1 Like

Okay, Volleyball in October is probably not the name. It would make sense for Lego to try something new but recycle parts of old things (slizers.) Bionicle ended so as not to ruin itself. Hero Factory learned its lesson by not (IFB.) G2 ended because it didn’t sell well (most likely due to being better for people who know it rather than the target demographic (kids).) Now they learned their lesson with HF, won’t be bad for the demographic (G2,) and overall want to make something new. The slizers parts might be due to slizers having so much potential but ultimately executed poorly. The fact that the leak mentions other things like unikitty rather than only focusing on Bionicle, like most leaks do, validates it a little more. Even if it’s fake, the likely hood of a new constraction line in 2018 is still high.
Final idea: maybe it has the same characters as slizers. The “good guys” are the good slizers, the bad guys are the bad slizers. The toa is unknown too me and the Titan monster could be some monster in the slizers dome. That was inspired by one of the previous posts.
Final final idea: my earlier comment probably doesn’t matter. The new world is a computer program made by the Great Beings for sure…
sarcasm.

HAH! I knew it. That looked way too much like Greg.

5 Likes

the dream, shattered

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure why it was spread around as proof, because it’s blatantly fake, like you said. I thought it was just a joke and everyone understood it was a joke.

If I still had faith in humanity I would lose it.

7 Likes

Well, I remember vk, it’s a Russian Facebook basically, spread around some leaks but put jokes over them, probably because there was another source to find them, If this is fake, I’d still like to see how he made the silhouette

Probably a moc with some photoshop.

1 Like

Yeah it is.

1 Like

Wait I would assume but what makes you so sure?

So I ended up trolling parts of the community without even knowing it until know.
Really guys, don’t trust 4chan, the anon there might be me for all you know :laughing:

For the curious minds, I just made a quick render of a small ccbs torso with limbs, pasted the sword on it’s hand and then drew the rest on it (this includes mask and tubes etc. .

this

6 Likes

I gotta hand it to you, this was a pretty impressive troll :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not sure who told you that; however, it’s no big deal now.

I can tell y’all right now that I’m 98% sure that there will not be a new CCBS/constraction theme in the summer. To be honest, I’ve literally just seen what seems to be the final “nail in the coffin” for the idea - I haven’t been sitting on this one by any means. Sorry folks.

5 Likes

Well, yeah, it’s not technically “new”; we have had Galidor once before after all.
:stuck_out_tongue:

~W12~

5 Likes

I’m 100% sure.

We would have already gotten leaks about that by now. However, we just haven’t.

3 Likes

No offense, but this is not true.

1 Like

Or people are falling to wishful thinking. Which I am sure is still happening.

3 Likes

I exist to make jokes, but if I may be serious for a moment, I’m with Azani here, about 98% certain this isn’t real.

~W12~

5 Likes

Oh well, better luck next year… or the year after next year… or never.

3 Likes