Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Yeah, when did either of us say/imply that again?

ALSO;
@Asriel Volo, like velocity. Probably a Latin Root word.

is it? I’d have thought “volo” as in “vuelo” vuelo/flight

Hmm… very possible

1 Like

Correction. Yes, I can’t speak for Azani and the rumors floating around, I’m only responsible of the fake Greg image.

5 Likes

According to TheBrickPal, Puppycorn has a trike (in set 41452), similar what to the 4Chan rumor stated.

3 Likes

wait is this the new theme we’re talking about?

Nope, he is talking about the Unikitty theme anyway.

If this rumor does end up being true, I hope Lego would learn what they did wrong from the marketing of G2 and make a story that appeals to both younger and older Lego fans.

3 Likes

It’s not true.

5 Likes

That’s a funny joke.

3 Likes

I’d give the fellow a break - y’know, he may very well have just come across the thread and decided to give it a look.

That said, no; this is not happening. :confused:

1 Like

so shouldn’t this topic be shut down scence the rumors are not true

Someone really took ACTION to CONSTRuct such a convincing leak.

~W12~

7 Likes

:hamburger:

4 Likes

Yeah, this isn’t the voloctoreb topic, this is the Possible 2018 CCBS Theme topic.

2 Likes

You’re free to take it with a grain of salt, but I can vouch for the fact that it is 100% true. I’d bet on it, at this point.

1 Like

They seem to be quoting you at multiple points in this article…

They also make no mention of Hero Factory or G2 when talking about constraction (a term they seem to dislike, for some reason?)

2 Likes

Yes?

I guess that that was a mistake, then? They mentioned the Slizers, which is pretty above-and-beyond in my book.

For what it’s worth, Jeremy is an awesome guy who really knows the AFOL community, and I really do believe that he was doing his best with that article, especially considering the temporal nature of the news.

2 Likes

So adding on, once again, that you have confidence in this news isn’t saying much. The news is here, at least in part, because of what you’ve said.

1 Like

No…

I can understand why you’d think that… if I didn’t cite a source who had been at the Toy Fair in Nuremberg. Yes, the news is here, at least in part, because of what I’ve said, but that’s because I’m usually considered a reliable source of information.

It’s not a big deal to me if you don’t straight-away believe it - and believe me, I don’t want it to be true. I really, really don’t want it to be true. But if you come back to this post in four or five months, you will not be disappointed.

EDIT: I should clarify that it is possible that these two sets will see a limited release as Shop@Home exclusives, or that they’ll only see release in certain regions, á la 2014 Chima CCBS and that one final wave of G2. It’s not particularly likely, but neither is this whole situation in the first place. :confused:

5 Likes