Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Well , all the unikitty rumors turned out to be true , so …

1 Like

No, don’t do this.

8 Likes

He’s not wrong. From what I can garner, this seems to be a classic “1000 truths to sell one lie” trick – the original leaker had to have had some inside knowledge, because everything else they said was true. So, he used what he knew to sell what people wanted to hear. It didn’t matter whether or not people initially believed what he/she said; as the other parts of the leak began to be proven true, it would seem to “prove” this leak.

~W12~

5 Likes

I just saw the polnish summer catalog on YouTube - I didn’t saw a new theme. But just for the fact that we were full of anticipation, it was worth it. For my part, I could hardly stand it until the new catalog finally appeared. And until then I had been looking forward to summer and imagining what the new world might look like.

3 Likes

Well , that topic was good while it lasted folks …

1 Like

I would be quite excited for a new CCBS theme. just not galidor

galidor isn’t the worst but I’d honestly prefer a new CCBS theme

1 Like

They need to bring back heavily specialized pieces and continue what galidor started!

5 Likes

What if the rumored sets are coming out later, like as a Fall or winter release?

2 Likes

I think that’s been mentioned

1 Like

We would’ve heard something concrete by now.

2 Likes

“I will finish what you started”
-Literally the same character, one movie earlier, speaking to Darth Vader’s helmet.

Also, I’m not sure if we should be taking our life mottos from the villains. Imagine if we all decided to be like Teridax.

That said, since it’s clear that the new theme isn’t coming out for 2018, maybe we should…idk, change the title of the topic? I think there’s enough breadcrumbs here that it might be a thing, maybe. But not for 2018.

As for why the search results in @Azani’s posts turned up the seemingly super easy to fake Brickset link… My understanding of google is that it will not create the link. The link must already exist for it to be a result. It must get traffic, and be maintained. It implies that Brickset made it on their own, and tried to hide it from their site, but because the URL existed and was the best match for the query, google put it up.

However, it does beg the question: Why would LEGO tell Brickset in advance that Bionicle was getting rebooted? I don’t think LEGO cares about the Brickset data base that much.

3 Likes

well there could be a 2019 or 2020 CCBS/Constraction Theme

but that’s just me having hope

1 Like

I hope so

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait ! Didn’t Lego get the lisence for Overwatch sets ? Could Overwatch constraction sets come out ?? Personally , I would prefere a new original theme 1.000.000 times over Overwatch constraction sets but hey , we might get some cool new parts n’ pieces out of them ! Redirect Notice

1 Like

I think that you meant to immediately link to the actual site; if so, the ideal/actual link can be reached here. You had linked to this.

It’s worth noting that folks seem to agree, in spite of a serious and pretty pronounced lack of actual statistics and sales numbers/figures insofar as any reliable info goes, most folks agree (though I am not necessarily in this camp) that the current SW constraction figures are selling poorly. What, if anything, this means for the future of CCBS is unlcear, but I would personally speculate that the Overwatch kits are unlikely to be CCBS based.

I hope that I’m wrong, of course. Believe me, I don’t enjoy saying that. I might have some info on the WInter line(s) in the next couple of months, but until then, this is purely speculation on my part.

2 Likes

Wait, after bionicle there was Ben 10 right? And then HF (I think that’s right…). Perhaps, between original constraction themes they do a liscensed theme. Tho that wouldn’t explain the HF-G2 gap

I’m literally so disappointed right now.
(why can’t they be minifigures, (the overwatch ones)
Also, I want another original CCBS theme, hero factory level stuff would be good)

1 Like