Post your ideas for MOCs that you can't build yet!

A Pipo Monkey

When evolution goes too far… or maybe not far enough?

1 Like

Or maybe a logo version of this guy!

Do you always get your inspiration from this book?

2 Likes

I don’t have the book, but yeah.

I’m currently buildin gurren lagann with an accurate Transformation involving several telescoping builds in LDD. He currently gains a good few inches between gurren lagann and gurren forms.

2 Likes

Holi Koli! That’s a lot of ideas!

1 Like

Will thanks to this Dragon RPG I now want to created 16 different titan sized Mocs.

1 Like

Wow. Really? Also, I thought you where going to bed.

1 Like

I want to build a Hero Factory Medic inspired by Ratchet from TFP.

1 Like

I kind of want to build a giant tank/transporter that can carry six of my exo-suits inside of it. The tank would have a hanger bay inside of it and would be able to deploy the exo-suits into battle.The size of this mega tank would probably be the size of a shopping cart.

Here’s one of my exo-suits to really show how big the tank would have to be in order to carry six of them.

1 Like

a Scopedog.

i’d need one heck of a boost in metru green bricks, and a whole bunch of other crap.

I’ll need to bricklink the parts but I’m trying to build an ldd combiner / super robot.

you have my interest, sir.

You also need the ability to magically form perfectly rounded surfaces :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The full completion of my Matoran self moc, a Steampunk Tarakava to go with my three steampunk Toa Mata, the rest of my Steampunk Toa Mata.

2 Likes

Woah there
too steamy

1 Like

It’s been a project of mine, I didn’t know thiw many grey and brown 01 peices existed.

Ba dum tish.

Anyway, something that I’ve been wanting to make is a Kaiju type thing. Like a Pacific Rim style one. I made a really good one a few years ago, but I had to scrap it for parts.

1 Like

Im planning to disassemble a giant technic set. After i disassemble it i plan to build a giant robot if somekind. But im worried that i might regret doing it