Post your ideas for MOCs that you can't build yet!

I have all of the Protectors we see in G2 if your talking about them

Ah, just wanted to know, this thread is about mocs you can’t build. I’m looking forwards to seeing them, theyre some of my favorite protector mocs on the boards.

2 Likes

A decent MOC of any kind

I’d like to build more but I don’t really have enough/the right pieces for the style I want to build in, and I’m not going to invest any more money into lego

1 Like

This old technic hockey mask made me think of Wheeljack, so I made his head. Not sure if I can do the entire body.

10 Likes

Even though I’m already backed up and haven’t even begun funding my gurren Lagann I now want to build a trasforming vwxyz yugioh set in lego. If not at least just xyz. Maybe I’ll build the abc monsters as well but I still have to finish just z metal tank.

1 Like

dino thunder megazord

Thundersaurus has always been one of my favorites. Hoping we get a SMP model kit line especially since Gaoranger is getting all the main series zords released

that would be really cool yeah

Have you guys ever thought about using thing disign
For your bohrok va revamps?

4 Likes

That looks really neat, reminds me of this old Nuhvok Va Animation from Vrahno.

2 Likes

I really want to rewamp my toa of water real bad with metru blue with this mask 3Dwork : Vanguard Kanohi Kaukau by vahki6 on DeviantArt and make her a lot taller, but i dont have the parts rn : (

Thats actually where i got the head design from.
Shout out to vrahno for the inspiration.

1 Like

okay that’s cool