LEGO Prototypes Discussion

wrong spear piece

I used to love Atlantis. You sir gave me quite the nostalgia trip there.

2 Likes

Those yellow vehicles look like Aqua Raiders, not Atlantis… If they are Atlantis prototypes, then I find it interesting that the vehicles were originally yellow… I really liked Atlantis. Seeing these gave me a bunch of nostalgia.[quote=“Omni, post:535, topic:768”]
Hey,I have the set the last prototype turned into!
[/quote]

Hey, me too!

1 Like

4 black Krika masks and 2 golden trident’s. Now that’s cool.

5 Likes

They are from Atlantis. I found the pics here (scroll to bottom)

2 Likes

Some Chima Constraction prototypes (from Biofigs, found on an old, and I think outdated Chima wiki). These make me sad because of those 6M metru green shells, as well as those amazing blades that we never got in the final set.

15 Likes

Laval’s feet look interesting. I’m nit sure if it’s a good way or a bad way…
Also you’re right those blades are fantastic.

3 Likes

Why do those look so much better than what we actually got?

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’ve created the full archive of BIONICLE prototypes. It contains all prototype images(sets, masks, pieces, book covers, videos) that I found on the Internet. You can watch it online, download in .zip format to your computer and even import to your cloud. Enjoy!
Prototypes

4 Likes

These archives contain over than 400 images, so… uploading can be a bit difficult. Better download it and watch. :wink:

Seconded.

4 Likes

Or just upload the few that took you the hardest to find; i’m pretty sure i’ve already seen 90% of all Bonkle protos on the surface web

2 Likes

There are no “hardest to find” prototypes. All bonkle prototypes are easy to find, but the main problem was that the pics were hosted on different websites(many different brickshelf accounts, tumblr, brickipedia, etc.), and there was no single place with all prototypes at once. I have no doubt that you’ve seen all of those.
But here’s a link to the BS01 prototypes gallery, created by me and Toa Jala. It’s not complete, because most of the protos were considered as leaks.

1 Like

Never mind, I used unrar. And as expected, i’ve seen most of them (some aren’t even prototypes, just early catalog pictures), but this one I have never seen before…

@LurkingEhlek I guess we all have embarrassing high school pictures :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Look at the Squid launchers they look awesome.

1 Like

Yeah, but those are the early versions of the final sets, so those can be called the prototypes.

Would be cool to see more G2 prototype photos in the future. For example, it is very interesting to me how Kopaka’s body is built on a prototype.

11 Likes

can we go back to the days of the 2015 leaks

I kinda need to go back there now.

5 Likes