LEGO Prototypes Discussion

if you havent found it yourself i think this is what your looking for https://www.behance.net/gallery/35194157/Lego-Bionicle-Packaging

Tbh? I think we will get 2017 prototypes or leaks one day. They exist- the theme was axed early.

i think

4 Likes

Leaks usually come in the form of product catalogs, which are given to retailers, which would meant that they have plans to put them on their shelves. It really depends at what specific time the theme got cancelled. We know that it was decided during the Netflix showā€™s script for the summer was written. Would they already have made all the sets for 2017 and gave out retailer catalogs before then? :confused: Because if not, then the prototypes would be strictly within the firm grasp of Lego.

5 Likes

quick, bribe a Designer or threaten one with his life

6 Likes

Yellow-faced Ehlek returns

Is that a nose? :stuck_out_tongue:

28 Likes

Yeah it definitely looks like a nice to me as well.

1 Like

Wow. And I thought it couldnā€™t get uglier.

@LurkingEhlekā€™s middle school pics got leaked XD

6 Likes

This is what happens when I get sick. The mucus builds up and looks disgusting.

5 Likes

This may have been discussed before, but hereā€™s proof matoro was going to have trans-blue limbs.

From this: http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gfx/Websites/ToaTerrain%20Crawler/Launcher.html

14 Likes

That actually isnā€™t too bad a design for a website.

3 Likes

May it forever rest in peace. 2007-2013.

2 Likes

Wait Bionicleā€™s website was removed when G2 was being developed and the Hero Factory website was just deleted earlier this year. HERO FACTORY G2 CONFIRMED!!!

3 Likes

Wayback Machine?.. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think that a version of that wizard-turtle may have inspired this:
@Rockho They look more like something out of Throw-Bots or Roboriders.
Also, since Iā€™m here, hereā€™s a 2008 leak:

4 Likes

No BIONICLE in the 2017 catalog, in case you wanted even more confirmation for some reason.

10 Likes

No replacement either?

1 Like

That means there arenā€™t even prototypes? Thats interesting.

Nope, no prototypes no nothin. Only CCBS in there were the 3 new Star Wars figures.

1 Like