Qoryx - 👽 Alien Scavenger and Swashbuckler

This MOC is my first ever attempt at making a vehicle. In this case, it’s a flying board like the Green Goblin might use. Originally I also had guns mounted on it. But it looked too cluttered.

Back

Board

Prisma

58 Likes

Solid. The colours are great and so well done, but the solidity of the build is the most stand out to me, great job!

1 Like

Love that hover board.

1 Like

Yellow works as a great accent color

1 Like

I like this a lot.

1 Like

The board is really nice, the figure also works well with it.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s a super simple figure. But sometimes I like to make MOCs that look like something LEGO would sell.

1 Like

Neat little character. Weapons aren’t overdone and the little vehicle works great. Looks like he could have been a great mid-sized Hero Factory set! I especially like the lower leg design.

One criticism though, would be the front of the glider. All those plates and the red part draw the eye to what’s in the middle, and you haven’t added anything! One of these in trans blue or something would work great with the current colours. Perhaps a blue rod for the eye as well?

1 Like

That’s actually a good idea. I do have lots of those pieces I can add.

1 Like

So simple, yet so awesome.

1 Like

If he were green he could pass as a green goblin moc easily

1 Like

Maybe I’ll make a similar guy in green. That’s a great idea.

FOLLOW THE COLD SHIVER RUNNING DOWN YOUR SPINE

I know this is an old post but I was going back through my unreads and I couldn’t resist :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Now this looks like this could be in the Mars Keyforge faction, name and all. Very nice.

2 Likes

I love, love the athstetic. 9/10. He is a bit squat

1 Like

He is a bit squat. I should probably remake this guy because I have since designed a custom torso that would be much more proportional than this tiny ccbs one.

3 Likes

He’s an alien. What do proportions have to do with anything? I think he’s perfect as he is.

2 Likes

But he looks like a squat child with legs, plus he feels more like a robot, droid, thing than an alien. But in a good way actually.